Jo Jo needs to grow grow up!

Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

QuantumNursing wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:49 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:46 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:39 pm When she started she was younger so her videos grow with her.

However, she’s still a child, not a grown adult.
She is NOT a child she is 15. That's a teenager. HECK she has a learners permit. She can drive and owns a car. What child can legally drive a car?

And her videos and songs aren't growing with her. A kid in a candy store! Yeah I am sure every teenager loves that song.
whats the difference in her being 15 and doing these videos and Luke Perry being mid 20s when he was doing Beverly Hills 90210. Cole Sprouse is 26 playing a high school student on Riverdale....As I said this is perfectly normal for the Entertainment industry

Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus) did this for ages. A non corrupt child star is OPs issue apparently.
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

I have no clue who that is.
Anonymous 5

Jo Jo is fuckin stupid imo
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

You're really worked up over something that has a simple answer. If you have a problem with it, don't let your kid watch it. I mean, I find her to obnoxious for words, so I'm glad my 7 year old isn't interested at all in her, but if I had a huge issue with it I'd simply tell her she couldn't watch her.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

I watched Jo Jo for hours on you Tube ( streaming) with my granddaughter
That Jo Jo is so hyper and crazy!
OMG
I can’t handle that much hyperactivity
😳
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:14 pm
EmilyH87 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:00 pm

She is NOT a child she is 15. That's a teenager. HECK she has a learners permit. She can drive and owns a car. What child can legally drive a car?

And her videos and songs aren't growing with her. A kid in a candy store! Yeah I am sure every teenager loves that song.
If the point was for her to appeal to teenagers, she'd change it up. But her audience is kids (and I will still call a teenager a kid and so will others). Not sure why you've got yourself all worked up over this. How many actors are actually as young as the characters they portray?
SHES a singer not a actress.
Oh, I thought she was a dancer
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:30 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:49 pm

whats the difference in her being 15 and doing these videos and Luke Perry being mid 20s when he was doing Beverly Hills 90210. Cole Sprouse is 26 playing a high school student on Riverdale....As I said this is perfectly normal for the Entertainment industry

Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus) did this for ages. A non corrupt child star is OPs issue apparently.
No she didn't. She was 14 when she started Hannah Montana who was a freshman in high school. Now the actor who played her brother is only a couple of years younger than me. I was born in 75
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Hannah Montana was a cute show and the whole cast was great.
Jo Jo is annoying.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:39 pm When she started she was younger so her videos grow with her.

However, she’s still a child, not a grown adult.

She is still a kid in my eyes. 15 is not a grown adult and even a teenager is still a kid. She has grown up in front of the camera. She was/is an amazing dancer she started on Dancing Moms. Her brand is the side pony with her infamous bows. She wears her hair like that in her everyday life as well, she loves it. I love her innocence even though she has grown up in front of the camera.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:14 pm
EmilyH87 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:00 pm

If the point was for her to appeal to teenagers, she'd change it up. But her audience is kids (and I will still call a teenager a kid and so will others). Not sure why you've got yourself all worked up over this. How many actors are actually as young as the characters they portray?
SHES a singer not a actress.
Actually first and foremost she is a dancer. She is an actress too btw, she has grown up in front of the camera most of her life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic