And THAT my friends is karma in action

noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sorry this is just another post about my sh*tty ex BUT after dealing with his mantrums for the past month and struggling with this custody bull I can't help but get a TINY bit of satisfaction out of what's happening at this moment.

Long story short, when we split up he intentionally stepped down at his job bc he didn't want to pay any significant amount of child support. Things got worse and worse for him bc he's not stable and since we weren't married, it wasn't my problem anymore. He eventually lost his job, I called in a random repo on the car (which was painful but I couldn't afford it, my credit isn't at a place where I could refinance and I just wanted to move on bc him intentionally paying it late was hurting me more than letting it go and working out a payment arrangement with the lender). He's been driving for Lyft and makes just enough to cover his cell phone bill and the Lyft rental. That's it. He cashes out every night and takes home like $50, he's satisfied with that because his grandfather supports him. How do I know? He asked to cash out to my debit card and have me Venmo the money-I did it bc I wanted to see how much he made that night so I had an idea of what alleged driving all day made him-not much, but he's lazy so I'm not shocked.

Welllllll his free ride is overrrrrrrr. His grandfather had a stroke and his aunt, who used to be his number one support, finally wised up and realized what a deadbeat and how mentally ill he really is. His grandfather is going into assisted living and my ex has to find a new place to live...with his shitty income. And quite frankly Idc how terrible this sounds but I hope his grandfather is neglected in that assisted living place. He's a racist POS that raised an entitled monster and covers for him so he can avoid supporting his children. We were cordial initially and he agreed that my ex should pay for the kids...and then changed his entire song and dance when he realized the man that I'm seeing is part African American. I mean, my ex may have spread some other lies around...but all that's been brought to my attention is that I'm dating a person of color. *eye roll*.

Anyway, sorry to ramble on, just wanted to get that off my chest. Now I'm going to make a happy post about how great school is going and that my "friend" and I just said I love you for the first time. LOL.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Locked Previous topicNext topic