Missing Mom of newborn twins

Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I cant get over the fact she is 22, has 4 kids and is out partying all while living at home.

My parents would have booted me out after the second child. They enable her if they babysit while she goes out and parties.

I think she is dead. Now they get to take care of her 4 kids.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/22/mom-of-ne ... eeks-cops/
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I told my kids they birth them they take care of them. I'd babysit once in a blue moon that wasn't work related but I'll be darn if I'm raising their kids practically.
They want to go out they do what everyone else does and hire a sitter.
i want candy!
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Maybe she should be home with her newborns and other children instead of out partying.

She is the very definition of a nightmare daughter, but her parents enabled her every step of the way.

Poor kids, and now her parents are stuck raising a litter of children.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I have to plan at least a week ahead of time if I want to go out. My parents are great about letting me go out but it's like once every a month or so.

This is just ridiculous.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Where does it say she lives at home? Where does it say she is always out partying?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Maybe she just ran off. Clearly she’s not very good at adulting.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have nothing nice so say about people like her. I worked with a ton of those types when I worked at clubs. They're the rule, not the exception. Shit went down when she was partying. Probably drug related. A lot of girls OD and the men they're partying with just dump them in an abandoned house or wherever. I hope they find her body at least to give her family closure. And if she is alive I hope she straightens up for her kids' sake and her own.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If you read the article and all the others it is obvious she lives with her parents.

4 kids by 22 at least 2 fathers most likely 3...I say she parties a lot.

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:26 pm Where does it say she lives at home? Where does it say she is always out partying?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Her parents enabled her by watching the kids whenever she wanted and I want to know if she has newborn twins and 2 other kids why she was at a bar.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This. If she has 4 kids, where does she get the energy to go to a bar???
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:37 pm Her parents enabled her by watching the kids whenever she wanted and I want to know if she has newborn twins and 2 other kids why she was at a bar.
Locked Previous topicNext topic