Here is the POS that raped the woman in vegatative state and got her pregnant

Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:54 pm
caustib wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:58 pm Still amazing to me that no one knew she was pregnant.
I can't figure that out either. She's obviously not capable of caring for herself so people have been bathing her regularly (I assume) so either every person who has been taking care of her is incompetent and stupid or they all knew about it and were covering it up for whatever reason.
If you listen to the 911 call, that caller had no idea. I think that the assumption was she couldn't be pregnant so they weren't seeing the signs. Some women don't get gain a lot of weight. I'd still think that someone would think she hadn't had a period for months.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I hope that cockeyed bastard dies a horrible painful death in prison. Theres a special place in hell for bastards like this but I hope Bubbas ass and mouth rape crew get to him every day and night he's locked up awaiting trial.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I hope that cockeyed bastard dies a horrible painful death in prison. Theres a special place in hell for bastards like this but I hope Bubbas ass and mouth rape crew get to him every day and night he's locked up awaiting trial.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 2

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Verrine wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:11 pm
MeAF wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:54 pm
caustib wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:58 pm Still amazing to me that no one knew she was pregnant.
I can't figure that out either. She's obviously not capable of caring for herself so people have been bathing her regularly (I assume) so either every person who has been taking care of her is incompetent and stupid or they all knew about it and were covering it up for whatever reason.
If you listen to the 911 call, that caller had no idea. I think that the assumption was she couldn't be pregnant so they weren't seeing the signs. Some women don't get gain a lot of weight. I'd still think that someone would think she hadn't had a period for months.
That's what I was thinking, about her not having a period.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:35 pm
MeAF wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:54 pm I can't figure that out either. She's obviously not capable of caring for herself so people have been bathing her regularly (I assume) so either every person who has been taking care of her is incompetent and stupid or they all knew about it and were covering it up for whatever reason.
They probably weren't tracking it. And why would they? They could have assumed due to her condition she entered menopause. They probably were relieved lol one mess less to deal with. It doesn't seem like the sort of place I'd have my dog at much less a human.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:31 pm
Verrine wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:11 pm If you listen to the 911 call, that caller had no idea. I think that the assumption was she couldn't be pregnant so they weren't seeing the signs. Some women don't get gain a lot of weight. I'd still think that someone would think she hadn't had a period for months.
They probably weren't tracking it. And why would they? They could have assumed due to her condition she entered menopause. They probably were relieved lol one mess less to deal with. It doesn't seem like the sort of place I'd have my dog at much less a human.
If my family member was in that wretched place, I would pull them out of there so fast their head would spin and I would have them thoroughly examined by a competent doctor to see if there was any signs of abuse.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:54 pm I can't figure that out either. She's obviously not capable of caring for herself so people have been bathing her regularly (I assume) so either every person who has been taking care of her is incompetent and stupid or they all knew about it and were covering it up for whatever reason.
I don’t think that is that surprising me. Not everyone has regular periods to begin with, and plenty of people bleed during pregnancy. And even if she was always regular and didn’t bleed at all during her pregnancy, I could see it going unnoticed. Depending on turnover, how assignments are made, and how many staff there are, I don’t think it would be that hard to not notice. Unless the same staff members cared for her every single day, I guess, which is unlikely. So if you don’t see her for a few days every month or so, why would you think anything of it?
viv74
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:00 pm men shouldn't be allowed anywhere near vulnerable women and children or hell even other men, without being on camera the entire time.

and do I sound like an asshole right now? sure.
im an asshole.
IDGAF

statistics show that sexual and physical assault is committed by MEN predominantly, yep sure women do it to, but not as often as men do.

cameras should be in ALL facilities that provide care to vulnerable individuals, I am damn sure they can have cameras in the rooms without compromising the patients right to privacy - these people need something to protect them from this sh*t.
the footage feed should be ran through a third party as well as avail to the patients parent or Legal Guardian
the third party company would be able to report any abuse and that could literally be the only function this company has.

does this exist? if not, someone needs to get on it
I work in a nursing home . We have cameras in the hallways. We don’t have cameras inside the rooms, that’s a total violation of privacy. We would be in deep trouble with the department of health. We can’t even take pictures of residents without their written consent . Some patients or families have put cameras without a facility’s knowledge if they suspect abuse.
Locked Previous topicNext topic