My son is a thief

ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:32 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:58 am
Danesmommy1 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:17 pm

It's totally reasonable that my grandparents spoke passable English, but you're didn't. <--- Holes, Lena, that would be hole, in this narrative that you've dreamed up, lol. 😂😂😂
Dude... What the hell ?

Why are you acting like this ?
Acting like what? Lena is the biggest troll. How anyone believes her nonsense is beyond me. Also, Lena can dish it out but not take it. She has reported Danes numerous times and tried to get her kicked off the site (old one) So its no surprise to me Danes has had it with her and laughs at her nonsense.
She reported her on a site that has been closed for like a year now ?

It's time to get over it.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Danesmommy1 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:17 pm

It's totally reasonable that my grandparents spoke passable English, but you're didn't. <--- Holes, Lena, that would be hole, in this narrative that you've dreamed up, lol. 😂😂😂
Dude... What the hell ?

Acting like what? Lena is the biggest troll. How anyone believes her nonsense is beyond me. Also, Lena can dish it out but not take it. She has reported Danes numerous times and tried to get her kicked off the site (old one) So its no surprise to me Danes has had it with her and laughs at her nonsense.
There's a difference between being sick of someone's shit and being a full out bigot. Danes acted like a F***ing childish bully with all the pics of the shark. She deserved to be reported for that crap.
Now let's talk about her ridiculous assumption that Dane's grandparents are better than than Oli's because they could speak English when they immigrated. It was two totally different areas of the world and two totally different situations. Dane's family would have been welcomed as Allies. Not very true in Oli's grandparents case. They would have been treated horribly. As enemies of the US. We treated Japenese Americans literal US citizens as trash. Took away everything they had. Everything they owned and forced to fight for people who treated them like trash. As immigrants from Japan whose country,traditions and economy that we actively destroyed (until we needed them for the Korean War) they were abused and shunned from American society. At this point Dane is nothing but a bigot
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:17 am

Dude... What the hell ?

There's a difference between being sick of someone's sh*t and being a full out bigot. Danes acted like a f*ck childish bully with all the pics of the shark. She deserved to be reported for that crap.
Now let's talk about her ridiculous assumption that Dane's grandparents are better than than Oli's because they could speak English when they immigrated. It was two totally different areas of the world and two totally different situations. Dane's family would have been welcomed as Allies. Not very true in Oli's grandparents case. They would have been treated horribly. As enemies of the US. We treated Japenese Americans literal US citizens as trash. Took away everything they had. Everything they owned and forced to fight for people who treated them like trash. As immigrants from Japan whose country,traditions and economy that we actively destroyed (until we needed them for the Korean War) they were abused and shunned from American society. At this point Dane is nothing but a bigot
I'm a bigot because I think she's shortchanging her fake family? I think you have that backwards, lol.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Danesmommy1 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:38 pm
There's a difference between being sick of someone's sh*t and being a full out bigot. Danes acted like a f*ck childish bully with all the pics of the shark. She deserved to be reported for that crap.
I'm a bigot because I think she's shortchanging her fake family? I think you have that backwards, lol.
No I think you are bigot because you think that immigrating from Denmark after WW2 is the same as immigrating from Japan after WW2. And your family already knew English before the immigrated.I think you are ignorant because it's common knowledge that English education in Japan is NOT up to standard and barely anyone is fluent in the millennial generation. It's also common knowledge that 2nd languages are harder to learn the older you get. I also think you are ignorant because you called me Lena. If you KNEW anything about Japanese culture you would be able to tell that Oli is not making up her pretend family. You need to ask that 90 yo old lady for your money back
RedBottoms

Unread post

this whole immigrant argument is F***ing stupid
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Dude... What the hell ?

There's a difference between being sick of someone's shit and being a full out bigot. Danes acted like a F***ing childish bully with all the pics of the shark. She deserved to be reported for that crap.
Dane"s is no bigot but Lena/Oli is a lying troll. I can't believe anyone thinks she's not.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:58 pm
Danesmommy1 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:38 pm

No I think you are bigot because you think that immigrating from Denmark after WW2 is the same as immigrating from Japan after WW2. And your family already knew English before the immigrated.I think you are ignorant because it's common knowledge that English education in Japan is NOT up to standard and barely anyone is fluent in the millennial generation. It's also common knowledge that 2nd languages are harder to learn the older you get. I also think you are ignorant because you called me Lena. If you KNEW anything about Japanese culture you would be able to tell that Oli is not making up her pretend family. You need to ask that 90 yo old lady for your money back
No she called Olioxenfree Lena.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This post got really interesting.
Locked Previous topicNext topic