Oops! I went Weeee

Anonymous 3

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:15 pm
madfoodie wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:42 am
bmw29 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:25 am

You're wrong on that. It's her husband, maybe ex now I'm not positive.
She's back with him. I just wanna scream because I truly thought she was done.
I thought so too and I was actually really proud of her. She seemed to be improving and happier. It kind of breaks my heart that she would take him back and I'm worried about the ending this relationship will take.
Do you really think anyone gives a flying shit whether you are proud of them or disappointed with their decisions? Who do you think you are? Why would an internet stranger value your opinions? Worry about your own life.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Did you really take your husband back Godstar? I figured you would.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:40 pm

I thought so too and I was actually really proud of her. She seemed to be improving and happier. It kind of breaks my heart that she would take him back and I'm worried about the ending this relationship will take.
Do you really think anyone gives a flying shit whether you are proud of them or disappointed with their decisions? Who do you think you are? Why would an internet stranger value your opinions? Worry about your own life.
He beats her. We should all be concerned.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Are you back with your husband? What happened? I thought you were finally done :( I hope you are safe.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:25 am

You're wrong on that. It's her husband, maybe ex now I'm not positive.

He's back? 😢😢😢 I didnt know that. That is so sad. I really though she was going to stick with it.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm

Do you really think anyone gives a flying sh*t whether you are proud of them or disappointed with their decisions? Who do you think you are? Why would an internet stranger value your opinions? Worry about your own life.
He abuses her. He doesn't beat her. There is a difference between the two. If she didn't take him back she would be facing a life lived alone.She isn't going to find anyone else and she knows it. That's why she takes him back.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:25 pm
Do you really think anyone gives a flying sh*t whether you are proud of them or disappointed with their decisions? Who do you think you are? Why would an internet stranger value your opinions? Worry about your own life.
He abuses her. He doesn't beat her. There is a difference between the two. If she didn't take him back she would be facing a life lived alone.She isn't going to find anyone else and she knows it. That's why she takes him back.
Wow really? Out of the billions of people on this earth she'll never find someone that loves her and treats her with respect?

I'm sorry Godstar. The devil has you fooled right now.
I'm going to pray for you.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Shame on you!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:34 pm

Wow really? Out of the billions of people on this earth she'll never find someone that loves her and treats her with respect?

I'm sorry Godstar. The devil has you fooled right now.
I'm going to pray for you.
Hell no. No other man is going to listen to the crazy shit that she says. She might find someone that is willing to use her for S*x. There is a lot of men that will screw anything that's breathing.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I am predicting that this is the post that is going to go over the cliff tonight.
Locked Previous topicNext topic