Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:25 pm
bmw29 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:40 pm
Do you really think anyone gives a flying sh*t whether you are proud of them or disappointed with their decisions? Who do you think you are? Why would an internet stranger value your opinions? Worry about your own life.
He beats her. We should all be concerned.
He abuses her. He doesn't beat her. There is a difference between the two. If she didn't take him back she would be facing a life lived alone.She isn't going to find anyone else and she knows it. That's why she takes him back.
He has hit her. That's kind of what I said. JFC Abuse is never ok. If you're being abused I hope you get out too.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:25 pm
bmw29 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:40 pm
Do you really think anyone gives a flying sh*t whether you are proud of them or disappointed with their decisions? Who do you think you are? Why would an internet stranger value your opinions? Worry about your own life.
He beats her. We should all be concerned.
He abuses her. He doesn't beat her. There is a difference between the two. If she didn't take him back she would be facing a life lived alone.She isn't going to find anyone else and she knows it. That's why she takes him back.
Have you ever thought that maybe she writes crazy stuff because it’s her escape from him? She probably would be a lot more normal without him. Even if she couldn’t find anyone else, being alone is better than being abused by someone who claims to love you. I feel so sad for her. I’m rooting for her and hope one day she will leave him. She doesn’t deserve to be abused.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Am I the only one that doesn't know what a cherry group on Facebook is?

Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

HiπŸ™β€ God is Good!
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:30 am
bmw29 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:25 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:31 pm

If you knew her you wouldn't be asking. She is totally nuts. She believes her son is the second coming! She honestly thinks her son is Jesus!
You're wrong on that. It's her husband, maybe ex now I'm not positive.
No she isn't wrong you are. She claimed both her husband AND son are Jesus.
You guys aren't getting her spiritual angle...

She speaks about things that are being taught to all Christians who follow the Bible, but only a few even realize it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: ↑Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:54 am
bmw29 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:25 am

You're wrong on that. It's her husband, maybe ex now I'm not positive.

She speaks about things that are being taught to all Christians who follow the Bible, but only a few even realize it.
What church did you go to?! SHE BELIEVES HER DH AND SON ARE THE SECOND COMING! SHE BELIEVES THEY ARE JESUS!

Now I was taught that there is only ONE JESUS. And I very highly doubt that her abusive dh and messed up jail bird son is the second coming! Jesus did NOT beat and abuse Mary magdalen. Jesus also wouldn't steal lie or do drugs since your body is a temple!

I will believe the holy bible.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: ↑Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:54 am

What church did you go to?! SHE BELIEVES HER DH AND SON ARE THE SECOND COMING! SHE BELIEVES THEY ARE JESUS!

Now I was taught that there is only ONE JESUS. And I very highly doubt that her abusive dh and messed up jail bird son is the second coming! Jesus did NOT beat and abuse Mary magdalen. Jesus also wouldn't steal lie or do drugs since your body is a temple!

I will believe the holy bible.
The Bible teaches that we are all one... We are all the child of God, and we all have the ability to be A Christ, since the word Christ means savior.
In the Bible, we are tasked with the responsibility of living Christ-like and bringing heaven to earth in our actions.

Galatians 3:26-28 ESV /
For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Psalms 82:6, β€œI said, β€˜You are gods, and all of you are children of the Most High.’
Locked Previous topicNext topic