ETA Girl, I love you but you’re F***ing helpless....

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Nopeville wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:50 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:48 pm
Nopeville wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:19 am

Hell, I can do everything myself no problem, but I'd love a nanny some days and my kids are tweens. 😂
It's cooking for me that's really getting old.
2rls4i.jpg
I totally get that. And, they want to eat every freaking day! By the time I get dinner cleaned up, I have to start planning for the next night. *sigh*
Anonymous 1

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:11 pm You don't deserve to call yourself her friend.
Hmmm....if occasionally complaining about someone means you don’t deserve to have that person in your life, I’m pretty sure that 99.9% of spouses in the world don’t deserve their better half.
Anonymous 1

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:27 pm
Nopeville wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:50 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:48 pm

It's cooking for me that's really getting old.
2rls4i.jpg
I totally get that. And, they want to eat every freaking day! By the time I get dinner cleaned up, I have to start planning for the next night. *sigh*
This is exactly how I feel right now!
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:22 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:11 pm You don't deserve to call yourself her friend.
Hmmm....if occasionally complaining about someone means you don’t deserve to have that person in your life, I’m pretty sure that 99.9% of spouses in the world don’t deserve their better half.
Going on a public forum and calling her F***ing helpless and basically calling her lazy and judging her parenting because she doesn't do things the same as you isn't something friends or spouses should do.
Anonymous 1

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:26 pm
Going on a public forum and calling her f*ck helpless and basically calling her lazy and judging her parenting because she doesn't do things the same as you isn't something friends or spouses should do.
I actually think she probably really plays with her children more than most moms and I know she isn’t lazy. She struggles with how to deal with more than one child at a time, which is why she has both a nanny and a housekeeper/driver, oh and a husband lol.

She’s a great mom, but would struggle if she had to entertain her other kids while one was participating in an activity. This was meant to be a light hearted post on an anonymous forum. You ladies are really over the top.

I invited her son because I knew she was alone for the weekend and I know how she struggles. He was with me for 6 hours because I told her she could pick him up whenever worked for her. I was a bit put off that she asked me to pick him up BEFORE her DH left. Why can’t I post about that without being attacked?
Anonymous 7

I agree with op if you cant ever handle your kids alone then dont have any
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:19 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Going on a public forum and calling her f*ck helpless and basically calling her lazy and judging her parenting because she doesn't do things the same as you isn't something friends or spouses should do.
I actually think she probably really plays with her children more than most moms and I know she isn’t lazy. She struggles with how to deal with more than one child at a time, which is why she has both a nanny and a housekeeper/driver, oh and a husband lol.

She’s a great mom, but would struggle if she had to entertain her other kids while one was participating in an activity. This was meant to be a light hearted post on an anonymous forum. You ladies are really over the top.

I invited her son because I knew she was alone for the weekend and I know how she struggles. He was with me for 6 hours because I told her she could pick him up whenever worked for her. I was a bit put off that she asked me to pick him up BEFORE her DH left. Why can’t I post about that without being attacked?
It's electronic communication. All facial expressions & tone are lost, leaving people to develop their own idea of your intentions. Plus we have to be brief or no one will read it, so then details are lost and people just make assumption, often wrong, lol. And your anon status means they have no idea if you generally are just a bitchy whiny person or a kind mom, just blowing off steam.

And the result = here ya are!!
scemily526
Regent
Regent

well, i can see plenty of reasons NOT to be jealous of something like that -- i'd be ashamed
Locked Previous topicNext topic