What is something you can't forgive?

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:48 pm I buried my mother today. Her only sibling, the most selfish moron on this planet, didn't show at the funeral. His son finally got hold of him after. He "wasn't feeling good".

The ONLY acceptable reason for not showing up is that you were in the ER with a heart attack or a severed limb.

I will never ever speak to my uncle again. There's no valid excuse.
*hugs* sorry for your loss.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I will never forgive or forget if anyone places any of my family members in harms way, abuse of any kind, drinking, drug addiction.(legal or illegal), smoking, cheating, stealing and manipulative lying.
There are probably a few more.......
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Valentina.
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:48 pm I buried my mother today. Her only sibling, the most selfish moron on this planet, didn't show at the funeral. His son finally got hold of him after. He "wasn't feeling good".

The ONLY acceptable reason for not showing up is that you were in the ER with a heart attack or a severed limb.

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Valentina.

Thank you Mrs. I appreciate it. This post was really timely as my nieces and I were discussing today that this is completely unforgivable.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:34 pm

*hugs* sorry for your loss.
Thank you so much. Hugs back!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:11 pm

I am so sorry.
Thank you VM :)
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

forgiveness is a state of mind...to be able to forget, is the real issue
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:51 pm I'm very sorry for your loss! Did your mom and her brother have a relationship? The reason I ask is because when I don't have a relationship with someone, I won't go to their funeral. Big hugs!!

Thank you for the hugs. They did and then she got Alzheimer's. She's been in a facility the last 5 plus years, and I think he's come to see her twice. It really bothered my dad, but I kept defending him and bringing up that we all handle this in a different way. I'm so sorry that I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. Such a slap in the face.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Anonymous 7

Unread post

I'm sorry! That is really shitty of him! I have also defended people where they proved that I shouldn't have defended them afterall. They are sucky humans and I kept giving them the benefit of the doubt but they proved to still be sucky.
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:58 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:51 pm I'm very sorry for your loss! Did your mom and her brother have a relationship? The reason I ask is because when I don't have a relationship with someone, I won't go to their funeral. Big hugs!!

Thank you for the hugs. They did and then she got Alzheimer's. She's been in a facility the last 5 plus years, and I think he's come to see her twice. It really bothered my dad, but I kept defending him and bringing up that we all handle this in a different way. I'm so sorry that I tried to give him thebenefit of the doubt. Such a slap in the face.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Ppl adding pineapple to pizza
Locked Previous topicNext topic