How hard do you try?

mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I like to think I strike a balance. I think first impressions matter and I try to avoid leaving the house if I look like a mess. My health and wellness are increasingly important to me, not just because poor health ages you but because I want to have a good quality of life well into my years. That said, I don't dye my greys any more, I don't always wear make up when I leave the house, and I have fully reversed my former opinion that leggings aren't pants.

I will not age gracefully. I'll go kicking and screaming. Give me all the gels and magic pills, I'll use whatever I think works!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I glaze my grays. Workout and try to eat right ( pregnant with my last it's been a challenge the last couple months) , use an eye cream every night and wear makeup a couple times a week along with blowing out my hair once a week.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I am letting it all happen naturally.
Cheflovemama
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

As of recently, I do enjoy makeup. I do my makeup daily for work. some days a full face and others just mascara, foundation and gloss. I don't do the "eyebrows on fleek" thing though. I just maintain them in a nice a shape. I do moisturize daily, and use under eye cream. I try to watch what I eat and remain active when I can, but I haven't been that great at it recently. I p et probably drink too much wine though.
Locked Previous topicNext topic