That was fast

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

That's not something I remember.
Ninjakids2.0
Baroness
Baroness

carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:35 pm Did anyone else get their child's social security card super fast? I have the baby's already. It came yesterday which was less than a week after he was born. I really don't remember getting my oldest son's card that fast but maybe I did and don't remember. I know the paperwork said 10 weeks so that's what I expected, not this soon.
In Canada but if I’m remembering correctly all their SINs came in before their MSI cards lol
Anonymous 3

carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:35 pm Did anyone else get their child's social security card super fast? I have the baby's already. It came yesterday which was less than a week after he was born. I really don't remember getting my oldest son's card that fast but maybe I did and don't remember. I know the paperwork said 10 weeks so that's what I expected, not this soon.
Maybe they rush them end of the year so people have them for starting taxes in January?
Anonymous 4

They have made several changes to their system the past year-year and a half so processing, verifying, and sending is supposed to be significantly faster. My dad found out that I can’t find my card and wants me to get a new one through the online application just so I can tell him how long it takes, lol.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:51 pm You've gone from posting every detail of your pregnancy to every detail of your babies life.
And?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:29 pm
Maybe they rush them end of the year so people have them for starting taxes in January?
I thought the same.
Locked Previous topicNext topic