Uncle is the father/how do I tell my overly sensitive daughter??

StarGlitter
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Yes, it's me again. Here's a little update....I told my mom the truth. It was very awkward but I knew it had to be done. I just have a issue with telling my daughter the news. She has grown used to the dead brother being her dad, so how do I go about telling her that his brother is actually her dad? I'm still in disbelief that he's her actual dad but I'm trying my best to come to grips with it. His mom is even telling me to stop being in denial and to accept it. I'm so embarrassed that the truth is out. My worry and stress over this situation has caused me to have a migraine. How in the world do I tell my daughter??

Unread post

I'm a slut. I had S*x with brothers. Your uncle is your real father.
StarGlitter
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:48 pm I'm a slut. I had S*x with brothers. Your uncle is your real father.
Yeah, that's real mature. If you cannot give me decent advice, why even comment?
Anon

Unread post

DD I cheated on your dad and had S*x with your uncle, who is your REAL FATHER. I can't claim the social security benefits now because I cheated, so there won't be any extra money now.
Im sorry, I hope you.have more morals and better judgement when you grow up. Please dont be like me (op). Dont get drunk and hop on every penus you see because you will end up like me, your mom :lol:
StarGlitter wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:25 pm Yes, it's me again. Here's a little update....I told my mom the truth. It was very awkward but I knew it had to be done. I just have a issue with telling my daughter the news. She has grown used to the dead brother being her dad, so how do I go about telling her that his brother is actually her dad? I'm still in disbelief that he's her actual dad but I'm trying my best to come to grips with it. His mom is even telling me to stop being in denial and to accept it. I'm so embarrassed that the truth is out. My worry and stress over this situation has caused me to have a migraine. How in the world do I tell my daughter??

Unread post

How old is she?

If she doesnt see what a bad mother you are now she will see it one day. Good mothers do not lie to their kids about something this important

Tell her the truth, you are a horrible person and instead of doing the right thing when she was born you let her believe her father died.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ffs - you don't quit, do you?
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I like F***ing so much, that I had to bang 2 brothers, give me time & I might f**k the grandfather & the dad too, then you have a little brother or sister.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How old is your dd? That affects how you tell her. How'd your mom take it?
Squirrelcat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I honestly have no idea. Best of luck
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

StarGlitter wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:25 pm Yes, it's me again. Here's a little update....I told my mom the truth. It was very awkward but I knew it had to be done. I just have a issue with telling my daughter the news. She has grown used to the dead brother being her dad, so how do I go about telling her that his brother is actually her dad? I'm still in disbelief that he's her actual dad but I'm trying my best to come to grips with it. His mom is even telling me to stop being in denial and to accept it. I'm so embarrassed that the truth is out. My worry and stress over this situation has caused me to have a migraine. How in the world do I tell my daughter??
You have to be a troll or just plain freaking stupid. You know you are going to get torn apart.
Locked Previous topicNext topic