No, never.
I'm a fairly private person.
If someone doesn't believe me, oh well.
This is just entertainment.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymom*23/6/364 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:48 pm No, never.
I'm a fairly private person.
If someone doesn't believe me, oh well.
This is just entertainment.
Here too.
I shit glitter
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL No. I'm not that insecure. If people were being nasty to me I would just find something else to do with my time.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:42 pm Oh another fan

Yes I will post things with the personal info blacked out to prove myself when someone calls me a liar. Why not? It ends their lying accusations.
No it doesn't, with the information blacked out there's no way to know it's true information. You've been known to lie and exaggerate many times.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:03 pm LOL No. I'm not that insecure. If people were being nasty to me I would just find something else to do with my time.
Or ignore them. Haters gonna hate.
The only person I need to prove anything to is myself.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, but I would not engage in an argument in the first place. Waste of time!
Anonymous 0

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:03 pm

Yes I will post things with the personal info blacked out to prove myself when someone calls me a liar. Why not? It ends their lying accusations.
No it doesn't, with the information blacked out there's no way to know it's true information. You've been known to lie and exaggerate many times.
$34000 is not a lot of money. You would think of all the shit she posts about her dh made a half million a year.
But it's tn so thats a lot of money for them.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:10 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:03 pm

$34000 is not a lot of money. You would think of all the shit she posts about her dh made a half million a year.
But it's tn so thats a lot of money for them.
Mmhmm. That's what I thought too.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

No one knows if it's yours. Only thing you're proving is how ridiculous you are. Are you going to sleep better because you provided a document because a stranger on the internet wanted to see it?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Bahahah! That would be a pretty stupid thing to do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic