Proving Yourself to Strangers on a Forum

Reedusstalker

Unread post

No. I'm not pathetic. When my parents passed, someone kept demanding I post their obits, saying if I didn't post them, the deaths didn't happen. I didn't care if they believed me or not so I didn't post them. I don't have the need to prove strangers wrong.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

No, I'm not a pathetic loser who has to prove strangers wrong. I dont care what anyone thinks about me.
Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I don't think I get into so much detail about my personal life and finances that things like that would even come into question to begin with. Who discusses their finances in such detail that a tax document is needed to prove the specific details they're sharing on a chat board like this anyway? I could see doing that if you're on a board meant for discussing finances and things of that nature, but here on MC? Very odd.

I'd be fine with others not believing me if proving them wrong meant posting my personal tax information. I don't think it would stop anyone's accusations anyway. It would only start new ones and I could think of a million better things I have going on in my real life that I could be doing instead of constantly telling my life to the point of needing to prove it and then pulling out financial documents to then take pics of it and crop out my identifying info so I can post the pics. I'm just blown away by the idea of that actually happening here.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No. My parents do not even know how much money I make or what is in my back accounts why am I going to let a stranger know.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No I wouldn't do that. No one would care if I did anyway.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:42 pm Oh another fan

Yes I will post things with the personal info blacked out to prove myself when someone calls me a liar. Why not? It ends their lying accusations.
All you proved is that you made $36,000 a year

And would have qualified for wic 😂😂😂
Anonymous 0

Unread post

Anonymous 0 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:35 am
Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:10 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:03 pm

No it doesn't, with the information blacked out there's no way to know it's true information. You've been known to lie and exaggerate many times.
$34000 is not a lot of money. You would think of all the sh*t she posts about her dh made a half million a year.
But it's tn so thats a lot of money for them.
Did you make a post for that idiot klingon forehead Worf when she posted a 20,000 check or bank statement.on cafemom? Im betting you or the op didnt.
Some of you just like harassing RB, like others have said, its annoying and tiresome. If everyone reported the repeated harassment, maybe the owner would kick the idiots off the.site when they do that
They should kick you off if you remember a $20,000 check and rehashing it here.
All i remember of her is her belittling women on cm just like she does here.
All people have to is stop replying to her.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That was unacceptable- I’m sorry you had to deal with that. It’s hard enough to deal with the death of parents. What kind of nutcase would ask you to do that ? It’s just crazy!
Reedusstalker wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:49 am No. I'm not pathetic. When my parents passed, someone kept demanding I post their obits, saying if I didn't post them, the deaths didn't happen. I didn't care if they believed me or not so I didn't post them. I don't have the need to prove strangers wrong.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:13 am No. My parents do not even know how much money I make or what is in my back accounts why am I going to let a stranger know.
Exactly!
I would never “prove” anything to anyone here or in real life . It’s personal and nobody’s business.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:03 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:42 pm Oh another fan

Yes I will post things with the personal info blacked out to prove myself when someone calls me a liar. Why not? It ends their lying accusations.
No it doesn't, with the information blacked out there's no way to know it's true information. You've been known to lie and exaggerate many times.
Oh for goodness sake.
Stop!
This forum is nutty enough. Don’t make it worse.🙄
Locked Previous topicNext topic