Proving Yourself to Strangers on a Forum

LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It would depend on my mood and how pissy I was, but most of the time I don’t give two shits what others think or what they claim they have or don’t have.

What bothers me is how they act about it. If you act all uppity about it, it’ll turn me off. I’m glad that people do well for themselves, but that doesn’t mean life works out for everyone and when someone feels the need to rub it others faces, it’s a turn off.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No. It doesn’t matter
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh hell nooooo!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Posting a tax return from eleven years ago to be "right" on a mommy board is some pretty funny and sad ass shit. Especially from someone who likes to think her shit don't stink and everyone she knows offends her. I guess some people need to feel important somewhere in their lives. It's rather sad & pathetic really.
Anonymous 0

Unread post

Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:10 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:03 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:42 pm Oh another fan

Yes I will post things with the personal info blacked out to prove myself when someone calls me a liar. Why not? It ends their lying accusations.
No it doesn't, with the information blacked out there's no way to know it's true information. You've been known to lie and exaggerate many times.
$34000 is not a lot of money. You would think of all the shit she posts about her dh made a half million a year.
But it's tn so thats a lot of money for them.
Did you make a post for that idiot klingon forehead Worf when she posted a 20,000 check or bank statement.on cafemom? Im betting you or the op didnt.
Some of you just like harassing RB, like others have said, its annoying and tiresome. If everyone reported the repeated harassment, maybe the owner would kick the idiots off the.site when they do that
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

No. We all make up our own versions of the truth and believe what we want to believe. I admit that I've felt offended when someone says "troll" and I'm serious, but so what? It doesn't happen often to me. If I felt that attacked, I would leave. I don't understand why some people are so mean.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:31 pm

Yes I will post things with the personal info blacked out to prove myself when someone calls me a liar. Why not? It ends their lying accusations.
No one knows if it's yours. Only thing you're proving is how ridiculous you are. Are you going to sleep better because you provided a document because a stranger on the internet wanted to see it?
Why would I have someone's else's tax return?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not likely
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 0 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:10 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:03 pm

No it doesn't, with the information blacked out there's no way to know it's true information. You've been known to lie and exaggerate many times.
$34000 is not a lot of money. You would think of all the shit she posts about her dh made a half million a year.
But it's tn so thats a lot of money for them.
No, that is not a lot of money lol. He was not making much then. He makes way more now. Almost triple that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic