Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope!
I shit glitter
Yipes-Stripes
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Nobody would be all that impressed if I did!
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:34 pm This is only going to stir the pot more. No, I've never had to prove myself and probably wouldn't. However , if I was followed from post to post like RB is, I can't say I wouldn't to try to end the nonsense. Every comment she makes gets derailed. It's tiring.
Thing is. No one follows red. She's in practically every post i open.

She just post bait posts so she has something to do all F***ing day.

For all we know she could be nice and feeds the stray cats in the neighborhood.
I shit glitter
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:17 pm
Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:34 pm This is only going to stir the pot more. No, I've never had to prove myself and probably wouldn't. However , if I was followed from post to post like RB is, I can't say I wouldn't to try to end the nonsense. Every comment she makes gets derailed. It's tiring.

She just post bait posts so she has something to do all f*ck day.

She is in every post you open, but why antagonize her? You don't HAVE to start shit. That counts (to me) as following her around. Just skip over her comments. It's simple.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Yep. I would. But I couldn't promise that what I posted as proof isn't fake as a three dollar bill.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:23 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:17 pm

She just post bait posts so she has something to do all f*ck day.

She is in every post you open, but why antagonize her? You don't HAVE to start sh*t. That counts (to me) as following her around. Just skip over her comments. It's simple.
You're right!!!
I shit glitter
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:24 pm Yep. I would. But I couldn't promise that what I posted as proof isn't fake as a three dollar bill.
Exactly!!! For all we know or care about she could of gotten them off the internet.
I shit glitter
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:27 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:24 pm Yep. I would. But I couldn't promise that what I posted as proof isn't fake as a three dollar bill.
Exactly!!! For all we know or care about she could of gotten them off the internet.
I have photo editing and manipulation software. I'm still learning how to use it, but I can take something off the internet, change and edit it and post it as my own article. Scammers use this method all the time. Pushing someone online to "prove something" is a worthless waste of time, and quite frankly creepy. Either believe the person or don't.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:32 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:27 pm
I have photo editing and manipulation software. I'm still learning how to use it, but I can take something off the internet, change and edit it and post it as my own article. Scammers use this method all the time. Pushing someone online to "prove something" is a worthless waste of time, and quite frankly creepy. Either believe the person or don't.
I agree!!
I shit glitter
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

No never. I have put up links to an article if in a debate but never posted personal things like a tax return document.
Locked Previous topicNext topic