Just say.... Thank You.

Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My son wanted to text my mom to say thank you for his gift card he just received. Well she doesn't text so he sent her a message via fb. He asked his brother if he wanted to add to his message and he said he was TOO BUSY doing homework. BIG MISTAKE! I didn't raise him to be an ungrateful little prick.

Anyways I'm disappointed in him.
Don't forget to harass your children into being grateful for the gifts they have received if necessary.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

FB messages are nice, but a verbal thank you is nicer. And seems more sincere. In my opinion.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Are you serious
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:28 pm FB messages are nice, but a verbal thank you is nicer. And seems more sincere. In my opinion.
We had just gotten off the phone because she was tired and he wanted to send her a message after retrieving the mail.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I used to have my daughter send handwritten thank you cards. Go get that other son of yours, Victorious, and have him send her a thank you card! I know you won't let him off the hook! :)
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

A phone call would have been nicer.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:52 pm I used to have my daughter send handwritten thank you cards. Go get that other son of yours, Victorious, and have him send her a thank you card! I know you won't let him off the hook! :)
You know me so well! Lol. It's going to be really F***ing nice, trust me.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:53 pm A phone call would have been nicer.
We had just gotten off the phone because she was tired. He can tell her in a day or two when we speak again.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL! He's going to wish he had just chimed in when his brother asked him if he wanted to!
:)
Victoriousmom wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:58 pm
SeekingPeace wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:52 pm I used to have my daughter send handwritten thank you cards. Go get that other son of yours, Victorious, and have him send her a thank you card! I know you won't let him off the hook! :)
You know me so well! Lol. It's going to be really F***ing nice, trust me.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Wait, the gift receiver sent a message and you son who didn't get the gift didn't want to add to the message? I see nothing wrong with that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic