What mildly offensive question have you wanted to ask?

flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I wanted to ask my friend for AGES if his youngest son has down syndrome, it looks like he does, he had a heart condition when he was born (common with children with downs), but I'm polite and it really is absolutely none of my business so I never asked. Important to note that my friend has physical features of down syndrome but as far as I know he doesn't have it (or it's so mild it's not cognitively apparent) but my question was answered without me having to ask it a few months ago when he made mention that his youngest DOES have down syndrome.
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Do fat people ever really get their ass clean?

Wear deodorant?

Who ties your shoes?
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Does your wife know?
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That was the dog ,right?
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

How did you get those on?
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I'd like to ask one of my neighbors his/her gender. No one knows.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Why don't you try to take vitamins and probiotics? You are having some minor health issues, so just at least give those a try and see how you feel.

I would like to say this to my friend, but I don't.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

All of these I want to ask people I know soooooo bad!!!

"How do you afford cigarettes when you are living in your car" ? How could you possibly blow a $100k inheritance in 3 years and now you live in your car?" (same person!!! )

"Why have you had so many jobs the past few years?" (a friend/former coworker of mine who can never seem to keep a job and just constantly job hops)

"Does your wife know you cheat and that you are a total pig? Why don't you divorce her?" (a former friend and co worker)
Locked Previous topicNext topic