Give me a shoe brand you love

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My feet have been killing me lately and I think it’s the shoes.

So I’m looking for something different.

I used to wear nike exclusively but the quality has gone downhill and I quit wasting my money on them.

The shoes I have now are asics and they were wonderful when I first got them a year ago and I actually bought 3 pairs. But they are all between 1-3 years old and I wear sneakers almost daily so I think I’ve worn them out.

So now I’m on the hunt for a new pair. Any suggestions?

I’m tempted to try suchony (sp) again. I got a pair and it felt like I was walking on clouds but the material it was made of wasn’t stiff and so the shoe would slide around and I just couldn’t wear them.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My feet really love Rocket Dog brand. Oh and for boots, I love Natural Soul.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm a Brooks girl. I fell in love with them when I started running again in 2010. I pay between $125-150 every time I buy a pair.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Skechers
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't really wear that style of shoe but I love Vans, Sperrys, Converse, and Minnetonka moccasins/boots. That's about all I wear. Oh and flip flops or slides all summer.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anything on sale that fits.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

For sneakers I love Sketchers. My co-worker also gets Sketchers to wear to work every day. She says they are the most comfortable sneaker she has found.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:13 am I'm a Brooks girl. I fell in love with them when I started running again in 2010. I pay between $125-150 every time I buy a pair.
That’s the brand my best friend swears by too.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When I took my oldest to get fitted at the running store a few months ago, she was bound and determined to get Saucony again. The guy gave her a few brands to try including Saucony and Brooks..She fell in love with Brooks and said she would never wear a different brand again. Dh wears Asics or Sauconys.

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:25 am
mcginnisc wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:13 am I'm a Brooks girl. I fell in love with them when I started running again in 2010. I pay between $125-150 every time I buy a pair.
That’s the brand my best friend swears by too.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

I have very flat feet. I wear Birkenstock’s, Keens, Sauciny (for running), and at work I wear Allegrias.
Locked Previous topicNext topic