I need help with a gift...

Deleted User 66

Unread post

I have a good friend going through a hard time right now. She's single and isn't a girly girl and I want to get her something for the holiday. While I'm sure she would be thankful I just a drawing a blank. I'm probably putting too much pressure on myself to find the perfect gift. Please help.
ButchersWife
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

A bottle of alcohol.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

A nice cozy throw? Something for the kitchen?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I nice foot massager. One of those ones that sits on the floor and has heat. It'll be nice and relaxing.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm getting my cousin some adult coloring books & pencil crayons. When she has down time,her head starts spinning all kinds of drama. I figure if she colors on some of her down time, there will be less drama.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

A gift basket off amazon with a nice note. You could do a Starbucks one that's always nice.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What kinds of things is she into? Does she have kids? I would probably send her a gift basket with some of her favorite movies (If you know them), popcorn, and other snacks. Add a note that says "Call me when you're ready for a girls night in!"

That way it's personal, and seems like you put a lot of thought into it.

Anonymous 3

Unread post

If you can afford it, maybe get her a massage?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Diamond painting kit
Adult coloring books
Maybe put together a few of her favorite things and a good book.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Definitely a massage.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:06 am If you can afford it, maybe get her a massage?
Locked Previous topicNext topic