Horrifying indifference to children’s lives

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
ButchersWife
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:49 pm Crossing into the US not at a border crossing?
Yes. Illegal.

You can have a different opinion than mine. I just can't see any way that you arrived at that opinion, other than political rhetoric. There is no evidence that you've pointed to or that I've seen to show they were living in a grave or dangerous situation that would make him abandon his wife and children.
ButchersWife wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:05 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:08 am Difference is, I've been saying from the beginning that it's my opinion based on evidence - he left his wife and three SMALL children at home. He took a 7 year old on an illegal adventure. He must have believed home was safe and the journey was safe. Therefore, bad parenting. He made a very bad judgement call that resulted in his child dying. And he'll be sent back to his home.

You have zero evidence that could lead to a different conclusion. Just political rhetoric that he must have been in grave danger and desperate to leave.
So... your opinion vs mine.
And the journey is not illegal.
That is the point to having differing opinions.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've heard lots of things and it's kind of insane

Not sure why people get unhinged like that.
morgan wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:51 pm I've heard some things.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:04 am Yep.
morgan wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:12 am Probably a wise choice.

“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yeap. Best to be safe.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:43 pm I've heard lots of things and it's kind of insane

KAG
Mean Girl
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Typically an opinion such as yours would be rooted in some information - like an article, a news story, an interview... or maybe you just feel all of Hondorus is a shithole and has viscous gangs that threaten each and every person - no citizen is safe. IDK - that's why I asked.
ButchersWife wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:54 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:49 pm Crossing into the US not at a border crossing?
Yes. Illegal.

You can have a different opinion than mine. I just can't see any way that you arrived at that opinion, other than political rhetoric. There is no evidence that you've pointed to or that I've seen to show they were living in a grave or dangerous situation that would make him abandon his wife and children.
ButchersWife wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:05 pm

So... your opinion vs mine.
And the journey is not illegal.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Alcohol would be my best guess.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:43 pm I've heard lots of things and it's kind of insane

KAG
Mean Girl
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That totally could be the reason for some.
HCB
HWCB
CBCB

I forgot already 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
morgan wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:28 pm Alcohol would be my best guess.

ButchersWife
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:02 pm Typically an opinion such as yours would be rooted in some information - like an article, a news story, an interview... or maybe you just feel all of Hondorus is a shithole and has viscous gangs that threaten each and every person - no citizen is safe. IDK - that's why I asked.
Yes. Illegal.

Actually your opinion is based off of a hypothetical situation of what you would do in dad's shoes. That's what got us to this part of our discussion. You read your biased news that they are invading, I read my news. Based off what we read, we each have our differing opinions. I'm exhausted by this conversation by the way. Have a safe and happy New Years.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thanks, 2019 should be an interesting year for me personally, I'm excited about some big changes on the horizon. Hope you and your family enjoy a healthy, happy year ahead!

BTW - you are correct that my opinion is based off what I read (not biased news) and personal experience.
ButchersWife wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:09 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:02 pm Typically an opinion such as yours would be rooted in some information - like an article, a news story, an interview... or maybe you just feel all of Hondorus is a shithole and has viscous gangs that threaten each and every person - no citizen is safe. IDK - that's why I asked.

Actually your opinion is based off of a hypothetical situation of what you would do in dad's shoes. That's what got us to this part of our discussion. You read your biased news that they are invading, I read my news. Based off what we read, we each have our differing opinions. I'm exhausted by this conversation by the way. Have a safe and happy New Years.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Any information not disseminated by the NYT or their minions is biased.

The NYT and their minions only produce nonbiased pristine (sanitized for your use) straight up news.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:16 am Thanks, 2019 should be an interesting year for me personally, I'm excited about some big changes on the horizon. Hope you and your family enjoy a healthy, happy year ahead!

BTW - you are correct that my opinion is based off what I read (not biased news) and personal experience.
ButchersWife wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:09 am
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They were given food, water and medical help. The problem is their parents dragging them thousands of miles without proper supplies and then lying about their health at the border (thinking if they say everyone is healthy they will be ushered in) until it's too late to help them. It's beyond reprehensible that the U.S. government is being blamed.
Locked Previous topicNext topic