Notifications - how do they work?

Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So how exactly do notifications work on this site? Is there one "quick look" to see if anyone has replied to a post of mine, or replied to a comment of mine on another post? Is there a certain setting I need to put in my profile to get notifications?

On CM I got so used to looking for that little pink box over "Activity" so I'm wondering if there is a similar feature here.

Thanks.
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:05 pm So how exactly do notifications work on this site? Is there one "quick look" to see if anyone has replied to a post of mine, or replied to a comment of mine on another post? Is there a certain setting I need to put in my profile to get notifications?

On CM I got so used to looking for that little pink box over "Activity" so I'm wondering if there is a similar feature here.

Thanks.
On here, there are two notification panels (some improvements are needed. I figured out one of our bugs, so when I swap hosts next Friday, I should be able to get some of these fixed).

The first way is to check the little bell on the upper top corner of the page. This will give you a pull-down similar to CM's activity feature.

The second is to check your notifications link on the right hand side by your profile.

:)
Attachments
67.PNG
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Looks like this was answered so I’m locking the thread
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic