Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence, Meadows says

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Three people have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence of potential wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation, including misappropriation of funds and allegations of quid-pro-quo promises made to donors during Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News on Thursday.

Meadows, the leader of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, is also the chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations. The panel is set to hold an investigative hearing next week on the status of the Foundation case.

U.S. Attorney John Huber was tasked to investigate the foundation last year by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

The Clinton Foundation consistently has maintained that it is a charity, and never traded on Hillary Clinton's position as America's top diplomat, which she held from 2009-2013. The organization has a four-star rating from the watchdog site Charity Navigator and has touted its mission "to create economic opportunity, improve public health, and inspire civic engagement and service."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinto ... adows-says
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A NC Republican says three people submitted pages.
Woohoo.
Charity watchdogs who investigate all charities have positive comments and praise for the Clinton Foundation.
This is just BS.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I hope someone has the courage and integrity to do a thorough investigation of them. I doubt that they will find a shred of evidence though. Hillary seems to be a pro at covering their trail. I guess she learned well what to do and not to do while on the committee for Watergate.

I doubt anything will come of it, but I hope and pray it does!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I thought Trump wants to LOCK HER UP? Is he directing his DOJ to investigate this accusation?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not for nothing - Federal prosecutors announced charges this Tuesday against four men connected to the law firm “Mossack Fonseca”, which has extensive ties with the Clinton Foundation.

The charges, which include Conspiracy to Defraud the United States, Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Tax Evasion, Wire Fraud, and Money Laundering Conspiracy, come merely three years after the leak of the Panama Papers
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 473

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:26 am I thought Trump wants to LOCK HER UP? Is he directing his DOJ to investigate this accusation?
If he wanted to have her locked up he would have hired her to work for his admin.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman gave the Clinton Foundation a pass on identifying foreign donors in its charitable filings — making it impossible to know if it got any special favors while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, according to a report Tuesday.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:27 pm I hope someone has the courage and integrity to do a thorough investigation of them. I doubt that they will find a shred of evidence though. Hillary seems to be a pro at covering their trail. I guess she learned well what to do and not to do while on the committee for Watergate.

I doubt anything will come of it, but I hope and pray it does!
If they don't find any evidence she either hasn't done anything wrong or she's brilliant. It's a rare person who can be so crooked and nobody can ever find anything after years of trying.

She's never been indicted for lying either. Maybe Trump should have gotten advice from her on how it's done.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:04 am Not for nothing - Federal prosecutors announced charges this Tuesday against four men connected to the law firm “Mossack Fonseca”, which has extensive ties with the Clinton Foundation.

The charges, which include Conspiracy to Defraud the United States, Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Tax Evasion, Wire Fraud, and Money Laundering Conspiracy, come merely three years after the leak of the Panama Papers
Where did that come from? Infowars or the Gateway Pundit or your imagination?
Locked Previous topicNext topic