“A shining example” of why owning and knowing how to properly use a gun is important.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

libbylu wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:25 pm Some if you seem to be drooling at the prospect of possibly being able to shoot to kill if someone might trespass onto your property.
You can’t shoot someone for trespassing they have to break into your house. You cant shoot them as they’re running out of your house either. Breaking into someone’s house if different than just trespassing. You do know that right?
libbylu
Regent
Regent

hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:30 pm
libbylu wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:25 pm Some if you seem to be drooling at the prospect of possibly being able to shoot to kill if someone might trespass onto your property.
You can’t shoot someone for trespassing they have to break into your house. You cant shoot them as they’re running out of your house either. Breaking into someone’s house if different than just trespassing. You do know that right?
🙄
I’ve been told that dozens of times.
Am I supposed to believe a bunch of moms on a social media site?
You’re all blowing smoke out of your a&&es because you have to feel that you're always right .
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

And the thread just took a turn to the twilight zone. Again.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 473

morgan wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:37 pm And the thread just took a turn to the twilight zone. Again.
Must be because you are here.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

libbylu wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:36 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:30 pm
🙄
I’ve been told that dozens of times.
Am I supposed to believe a bunch of moms on a social media site?
You’re all blowing smoke out of your a&&es because you have to feel that you're always right .
You’ve been told you can shoot someone in your front yard for trespassing? Not in regular neighborhoods. Maybe a farm where you have things on your property. I dunno about that but I have friends who do gun training and they’ve always said you can’t shoot them if they’re running out of your house. At least not after they get to the front door.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Here’s what happens as a result of a bunch of gun owners , supposedly well trained, who think they need a gun for protection ( and pretend its okay to shoot to kill) They think they're well trained and prepared. Ha.
https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/repo ... l-shooting
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

morgan wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:58 pm
Carpy wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:44 pm Good. You never know when it could be you.
I also take comfort in knowing that thanks to the bravery of this woman, that scumbag is finally rehabilitated.
I agree.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

morgan wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:32 pm
libbylu wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:15 pm If that woman was so well trained, why couldn’t she have shot him somewhere that would disable him instead of killing him?
People who are trained to shoot are not taught to shoot to disable. They are taught to shoot to kill.
Actually we are trained to stop a threat. Killing just happens to be the most effective way to do that.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

libbylu wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:02 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:54 pm
libbylu wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:15 pm If that woman was so well trained, why couldn’t she have shot him somewhere that would disable him instead of killing him?
If you’re well trained your trained for center mass. You shoot to kill not injure. If she just shot him in the arm or leg he’s still a threat. Adrenaline makes you move even after you’ve been shot. He could have still killed her if she’s shot hi in the arm or leg.
Is it legal to deliberately shoot to kill?
I couldn’t live with myself if I chose to kill .
There has to be a moral and responsible way to deal with these situations in life.
I thought killers were in jail for killing people?
How can you justify it?
If you stop the threat and continue to shoot to kill you've crossed a legal line.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Please. I don't own a gun but if i did and some mother fucker kicks down my door do you think I'm going to try to cripple him? Especially knowing he could hurt my son? Knowing he may get up and attack or I could miss his legs? No. I'm going to put as many bullets into his chest and head as I possibly can. I don't own a gun for specific reasons but i don't blame her for killing his ass. Me I'd climb out my bedroom window and make sure ds does the same but she may not have been able to escape. We can.
Locked Previous topicNext topic