At least it's not just me

Anonymous 1

Unread post

So I used to think I attracted creepers/losers and it was just me attracting men trying to get something from me. I literally cannot leave my house without being hollered at or approached if I don't have DH, my dog or the kids with me. In general if I have the kids or my dog with me no one bothers me, but if I am by myself I am approached/hollered at every single time. It's ridiculous and quite honestly the reason I do not like to go anywhere alone. I just don't want to deal with it. On occasion I have been approached when I have the kids with me but that's rare, and no one comes at me with my dog near me thankfully.

My niece told me she has the same problem and won't go anywhere alone because of it either.

And it's not even about being pretty or whatnot. You could be an ugly ass dog but these men think they are going to get something from you (S*x or money) so they approach you/holler at you and it's annoying. It has nothing to do with looks.

Some people think it's odd I won't go anywhere alone because of it but I don't care. I'd rather have someone with me and not have to deal with strange men approaching me.

I have been told I have resting bitch face but I guess it's not enough or something. I just don't know how to have the type of look or whatever that says don't approach me. My boss definitely has that going on and I admire that about her but I guess I don't have it.
Deleted User 66

Unread post

Umm..im having troubling buying this but either you're doing something or you live in a trashy area...thats not normal.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I always attract the people who approach you for money.
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Where the hell do you live?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I would never live somewhere so vile.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You live in a bad area.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SmurfyTime wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:31 pm Umm..im having troubling buying this but either you're doing something or you live in a trashy area...thats not normal.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pheromones.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:31 pm I always attract the people who approach you for money.
This is what happens to me. I get so tense and uncomfortable when people approach me in parking lots and outside of stores. I hate it. I always tell the cashier and they chase them off.

I only got hooted and hollared at when I was younger and would rollerblade (I’m really dating myself here, lol) around the neighborhood in a bikini top. But I was doing it for that purpose: attention. Smh. My go to response when getting hit on is, “I’m old, I’m mean, I’m married.”
Locked Previous topicNext topic