My statement

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

June 3, 2018

After working a 12 hour shift at the hospital, I walked into the house at 738 p.m. with dinner and placed it on the table. My husband, Delgraco Fortune stormed out the garage and started questioning me on what took me so long. I got off at 7 p.m., and I told him that I bought pizza for the kids. I went into the bedroom and he followed me into the room arguing saying that I was cheating. He said vulgar inappropriate things to me, and I got into the bed pulling the covers over my head. He ripped the covers off of me, and told me that I needed to give him his due benevolence. I told him not to touch me, and that I was not going to have S*x with him. He said that if I stayed in the marriage bed he was going to take what was his, and I can't stop him. I told him no, and said that if he tried to force me, it would be rape. He got in the bed next to me, and I got up and went into my son’s room. He came in the room at least five times to argue. He pulled the pillow from under my head and threw it onto the second bed in the room. I asked him to please leave me alone countless times, and said that he was being ridiculous.
He finally left the house, and I went to sleep. I woke up at 320 a.m. and went to look for my work clothes that he hid from me. He was not home at the time, so I started the washing machine in the garage and started to clean the kitchen. I heard the car door close about five minutes later and he came into the house angrily. I asked him for my work shirts, and he gave them to me out of a pillow case that he had them in. I washed them, and at 350 a.m. I put my shirts in the dryer. My husband was sitting at his desk in the garage about 10 feet away from me, when I opened the dryer his clothes were in there from the night before. I reached in to take his clothes out, and as I started to put them on a chair nearby my husband jumped up out of his chair and ran up to me grabbing my right wrist. I told him that I needed to dry my shirts, because I had to be at work for 7 am. He started shoving and pushing me into a corner between the dryer and the garage door, and I could not leave out of the garage. As I tried to move pass him he slapped me open handed on my right cheek. I shook my head, and said words to him making my way into the house. He followed me out of the garage, and I went into our 18 year old son’s room that is home for the summer from LSU. Our son Jeremiah was playing the game, and my husband started to tell him that I was cheating and trying to leave him for another man. Jeremiah called is dad a fool, and told him that he always harasses his mother. My husband went to pull the headphones off of Jeremiahs head, but Jeremiah pulled them off first. He then went towards the play station, and threatened to destroy it. He told Jeremiah that he was going to put me in jail for trying to fight him when he would not let me dry my clothes. Jeremiah told him that he was the antagonist every time not me, and that he stays screaming in my face following after me when I try to walk away. Jeremiah asked him if he knew what would happened if he put me in jail, because I am the only source of income for the family, besides Jeremiah's part-time job at Wal-Mart. He asked Jeremiah to go into the
backyard and fight him; my son said no and started to ignore his dad. My husband called Jeremiah stupid. I asked my husband to leave Jeremiah alone and come after me. I walked away and continued cleaning the kitchen. He calmed down, and started playing praise music and singing. I put my clothes in the dryer. At 6 a.m. while Del was distracted and went into the bathroom and secretly got
my things together. I put my shoes in my underwear under my dress, and my personal belongings and keys into my bra. I grabbed a pillow and put it in front of my body and walked passed my husband into the garage. Once in the garage, I quickly took my work clothes out of the dryer and held them in my hands as I ran out of the backdoor and got into the car and drove away. Two minutes later my husband started calling, and I did not answer. I went into the gas station and got dressed for work, and drove to the hospital. I saw Jeremiah was calling and answered the phone. My husband had our son's phone, and he was screaming at me to come home so he could have the car. His license is suspended, and he should not be driving. I told him no, and hung up. He threatened to come on my job, to cause a scene stating that he would make me lose my job. I did not answer his calls anymore, and went into my job. As I was clocking in, he called me on the work line. I stated that I was busy with a patient, and hung the phone up. As soon as I had a moment, I typed up this statement at work. I would like to press charges, and get a stay away order for good. I am sorry for continuing in this type of environment for so
long.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I sincerely hope and pray that he doesn't kill you when he gets out.
MommaRex
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Why is God letting this happen?
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good that you realized what you need to do. And now you see your kids know you don't need him either. Stick to your guns.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh godstar, that is awful. You have to get out of there for good, not just for work.
Please do something about this situation.
Get to a safe place.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You're too smart for this, Godstar.
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I hope that you actually do take this statement to the police. I have a feeling that this is not the first time that something like this has happened in your home. This sounds like an escalation. Please don't let it escalate further. Do not go back to that house, for any reason. Your kids are old enough to get themselves out. I promise you they won't want you to come home to that.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree with everyone else you've got to go. He's no good and no man of God.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

eyes4ears wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:56 pm Oh godstar, that is awful. You have to get out of there for good, not just for work.
Please do something about this situation.
Get to a safe place.
He is in jail. I have a DV advocate helping me.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:59 pm You're too smart for this, Godstar.
Thank you. I'm so tired. I'm done.
Locked Previous topicNext topic