True scary stories

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What is the creepiest thing that has happened to you? We were visiting my dad's side of the family and after the kids went to bed, we were watching The Grudge with some of my cousins and my aunts and uncles. My now seven year old, who was about three, came out of the room where he was sleeping right at the part where the ghost of the woman is spider crawling down the stairs.

We stopped it as soon as we saw that he had come in the room, but he had already seen a few seconds and calmly says "she looks like Aunt Kiko." Kiko was my dad's cousin who died years ago, but there were pictures around of her that my son has seen so I thought he just meant because they were both Japanese, so I said "yes, they both have dark hair" and he says "and she crawls around on the ground, broken like that." My dad's cousin died after she was in an accident and broke almost every bone in her body. It was very upsetting to my relatives and still makes my skin crawl thinking about it.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

You gave me the CHILLS!!
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Holy shit. I’m not even getting into mine.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

DS used to talk about his "other grandpa" that he described as looking identical to my mom's father, who passed away several years before DS was born. His "other grandpa" would watch him play and sit in the chair in his room.
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

A friend of mine went on a date with Robert Pickton (notorious Canadian pig farmer serial killer).
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandsty ... experience

She wrote this article for the Guardian about it.
Attachments
3.PNG
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:46 pm You gave me the CHILLS!!
My dad's family was really upset by it and we never bring it up. They are very spiritual and like to think that their daughter/sister/family member is in no pain, not that she is in a perpetual state of crawling around with broken bones.
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My mom, sister, and I lived in an old farmhouse that she had owned with my biodad prior to their divorce. The home was purchased by my paternal grandparents in the 40s from an old farmer who had built the place. I don't know if it is true or not, but my biodad said that the old farmer who originally had the farm had a wife a long time ago. She had died giving birth to their first child.

In any case, we had experienced a lot of strange things in the home. Unexplained creaking, the weird feeling you are being watched, and pictures falling down by themselves. One summer when my twin sister and I were 10 and going into fifth grade, we had our friend sleepover. In the upstairs there were three bedrooms. At the top of the staircase was a spare room, my room was in the middle of the hall and my sister's room was at the very end. My mom's room was downstairs on the main level in a separate addition not directly below any of these rooms.

The three of us had been watching movies in my sister's room with her bedroom door open. We were sitting on the edge of the bed laughing when all of a sudden we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. We kept hollering out "Mom, Mom!" We all assumed we were being too loud and she was coming upstairs to shush us. There was no response to our shouting.

The footsteps kept getting louder and louder, and we all could hear them getting to the top of the stairs by the spare room. The footsteps creaked by all of the bedrooms in the old hallway and stopped right outside of my sister's room. It was odd because no one was there. The room got incredibly chilly and all three of us screamed at the top of our lungs, it was horrifically frightening. We all ran down the stairs and my mom was sound asleep in her room. She was highly oblivious to anything that had gone on.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:03 pm A friend of mine went on a date with Robert Pickton (notorious Canadian pig farmer serial killer).

Oh. my. god.
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:24 pm
piratemoo wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:03 pm A friend of mine went on a date with Robert Pickton (notorious Canadian pig farmer serial killer).

Oh. my. god.
I know right?! I had no idea she went through this either until she shared it on her FB page and I asked!
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AubreeGrace17 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:10 pm My mom, sister, and I lived in an old farmhouse that she had owned with my biodad prior to their divorce. The home was purchased by my paternal grandparents in the 40s from an old farmer who had built the place. I don't know if it is true or not, but my biodad said that the old farmer who originally had the farm had a wife a long time ago. She had died giving birth to their first child.

In any case, we had experienced a lot of strange things in the home. Unexplained creaking, the weird feeling you are being watched, and pictures falling down by themselves. One summer when my twin sister and I were 10 and going into fifth grade, we had our friend sleepover. In the upstairs there were three bedrooms. At the top of the staircase was a spare room, my room was in the middle of the hall and my sister's room was at the very end. My mom's room was downstairs on the main level in a separate addition not directly below any of these rooms.

The three of us had been watching movies in my sister's room with her bedroom door open. We were sitting on the edge of the bed laughing when all of a sudden we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. We kept hollering out "Mom, Mom!" We all assumed we were being too loud and she was coming upstairs to shush us. There was no response to our shouting.

The footsteps kept getting louder and louder, and we all could hear them getting to the top of the stairs by the spare room. The footsteps creaked by all of the bedrooms in the old hallway and stopped right outside of my sister's room. It was odd because no one was there. The room got incredibly chilly and all three of us screamed at the top of our lungs, it was horrifically frightening. We all ran down the stairs and my mom was sound asleep in her room. She was highly oblivious to anything that had gone on.
Locked Previous topicNext topic