Updates

Unread post

Why is there a confirmation code for every comment? That's super annoying. Is it still that way for members or just because I'm a guest?

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:43 am Why is there a confirmation code for every comment? That's super annoying. Is it still that way for members or just because I'm a guest?
Also why does it say the wrong time? Not sure I'm going to like it here. I like the layout it's similar to cafemom, but the commenting seems weird. And must not have that many ppl here since it's been a while and my question wasn't answered yet sooo....hm
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:21 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:43 am Why is there a confirmation code for every comment? That's super annoying. Is it still that way for members or just because I'm a guest?
Also why does it say the wrong time? Not sure I'm going to like it here. I like the layout it's similar to cafemom, but the commenting seems weird. And must not have that many ppl here since it's been a while and my question wasn't answered yet sooo....hm
I didn't set it. I'm on CST, but I can set it to whatever.
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Only guests: That's to prevent spam.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh, posting videos and gifs?
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:21 pm Oh, posting videos and gifs?
To post gifs: Use the insert img button circled and place your link inside the tags:

[ img ] yourlink.gif [ / img]

Then hit preview to test your gif.
Attachments
3.PNG
3.PNG (9.45 KiB) Viewed 459 times
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's because you're a guest. You don't have that issue as a member and you set your time zone as a member too. She is working on an actual anon button so join and be patient.
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

For YouTubes, you want to create a tag like this (remove the spaces):

Code: Select all

[youtube] yourlink [/youtube] 
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:38 pm For YouTubes, you want to create a tag like this (remove the spaces):

Code: Select all

[youtube] yourlink [/youtube] 
Lol, thanks for the instructions, I'll work on it =0)
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:33 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:21 pm Oh, posting videos and gifs?
To post gifs: Use the insert img button circled and place your link inside the tags:

[ img ] yourlink.gif [ / img]

Then hit preview to test your gif.
Locked Previous topicNext topic