DD was expelled and I don't know why

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Do you know her roommate?
Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:06 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:54 pm My daughter knew a girl that was suspended for a semester because she was doing a web cam girl site. She was filming and posting them from her on campus dorm room. Since it was on university property it was in violation of university policy. She was immediately told to leave the dorms and school but was welcome back the following semester however could no longer live on university property or be a member of any university team. She never went back to that university as she was too embarrassed. She did however take a program at our community college.

Someone know why your daughter was suspended you just need to talk to the right people.
So who would be the right people?
Anonymous 10

Unread post

She would be telling me the whole story and getting her ass a full time job or she would be out of my house.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

How old is she?

And what year of college is she in?
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:11 am
Conweis wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:06 am I would tell my daughter to get a job or start applying to community college. She lied continuously and then tried to steal from you.
She said she isn't getting a job.
Then serve her lying ass eviction papers. She's a liar, a potential thief and a bum that wants to sit on her butt and mooch off of you. I would evict her and let her figure out where to live.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can understand not wanting to kick her out, but I wouldn’t tolerate her refusal to tell me what happened and to get a job.
Personally, I would give her an ultimatum. Either she tells me what happens in x amount of time and starts looking for a job, or she WILL be out. And in the meantime, no financial support whatsoever- zero.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Locked Previous topicNext topic