I think his dd is trying to push my buttons.

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:52 am I think you look for issues where you don’t need to, everything is some kind of slight to you and you and the person you fathered two kids with can’t simply be happy. It’s a competition for you and you will win every step of the way. What a sad and exhausting way to live.
Perhaps sometimes I do read too far into things however I don't think this is one of those times. Obviously I can give more reasons why I know she had bad intentions but I don't want a long ass post.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:05 am Wait I thought you were leaving him?
I can't do it alone with 2 small kids. My SO only been back to work for a week since I had the baby, my family left already and I'm already overwhelmed. I'd end up in a mental institution if I had to do this alone right now.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:28 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:14 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:39 am

You don't have to solve everything by being rude.
How was I rude? I would think that her thinking it's ok to take my seat was rude. Usually spouses sit together.
but you're separating so why would you even care?
it's my car so yeah no one is going to disrespect me while riding in my shit.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:23 am
stilltfez wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:28 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:14 am
How was I rude? I would think that her thinking it's ok to take my seat was rude. Usually spouses sit together.
but you're separating so why would you even care?
it's my car so yeah no one is going to disrespect me while riding in my shit.
mmmhuh...
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 13

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:22 am
Anonymous 12 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:05 am Wait I thought you were leaving him?
I can't do it alone with 2 small kids. My SO only been back to work for a week since I had the baby, my family left already and I'm already overwhelmed. I'd end up in a mental institution if I had to do this alone right now.
Yes, you can. Plenty do it. My mom raised 4 of us alone. Don't you want to be strong and independent? Show your daughter how to be a real woman instead of a weak bitch?
Anonymous 10

Unread post

What do you find so overwhelming about it?
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Actually you'd be amazed at what you can do if you have no choices but I'll never look down on another Mother who knows her limitations. I will say this: using this poor man all while knowing you're going to destroy him, seems kind of shitty.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 7

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:12 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:27 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:45 pm

I have a SUV that I'm about to trade in within the next month or so.
You're back to work already?
No. Where did you read that at?
Well by said you are trading in within the next month or so. How else would you trade in for a new ride?
Anonymous 14

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:45 am
Yes, you can. Plenty do it. My mom raised 4 of us alone. Don't you want to be strong and independent? Show your daughter how to be a real woman instead of a weak bitch?
Just because others do it doesn't mean everyone can. She just had a baby what a month ago? Don't you remember how crazy your hormones can get during that time? Yes she can do it herself, however she needs to take time to heal physically and be in a better mental state before she does.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Girl, I raised three little ones while working a full time job. What would you do without him?
Locked Previous topicNext topic