If a really close friend died recently...

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ashes prove nothing.... you could have gotten those out of a fireplace. No, if someone doesn't believe it, then that's their issue.

leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:23 am I would never keep anyone's ashes.

I also don't go around trying to call out trolls. I don't take this site seriously enough to care whether someone is telling a true story or making it up. IMO, the person who tries too hard to call out a troll is more pitiful than the person being a troll in the first place.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:44 pm My biscotti jar looks like an urn. Anyone want to borrow that to prove they have someone's ashes? It looks very authentic, I tell you!

But in all seriousness, I agree. I think it's sad that someone would feel the need to prove something like this to a random stranger on the internet. I enjoy interacting with many of the women on this site. But I don't care if they believe what I tell them or if they don't.
Diamepphyre wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:33 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:57 pm & was cremated, would you offer to show her ashes to a bunch of online strangers in order to show she died?
Well, anyone could go out and buy an urn and take pictures of it and claim it was for someone they claim had passed. I can't imagine being so desperate to prove something to strangers. Sad.
I don't see the point of trolling, honestly. Change the names and S*x of your children or friends to protect them sure. But if you want attention why not blog or write actual stories? And then when someone is genuine no one believes her. It just seems to me if you need to troll you need a life or something.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

It has been a while since I read this original post. Is OP trolling?

But regarding trolling...I think a lot of members, especially lately, are trolling simply out of boredom. And then there's the trolls that respond with an off-the-wall antagonistic response to any post (even the NON-troll posts)...simply as a means to get the ball rolling and to be entertained for a while.
Pjmm wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:19 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:44 pm My biscotti jar looks like an urn. Anyone want to borrow that to prove they have someone's ashes? It looks very authentic, I tell you!

But in all seriousness, I agree. I think it's sad that someone would feel the need to prove something like this to a random stranger on the internet. I enjoy interacting with many of the women on this site. But I don't care if they believe what I tell them or if they don't.
Diamepphyre wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:33 pm

Well, anyone could go out and buy an urn and take pictures of it and claim it was for someone they claim had passed. I can't imagine being so desperate to prove something to strangers. Sad.
I don't see the point of trolling, honestly. Change the names and S*x of your children or friends to protect them sure. But if you want attention why not blog or write actual stories? And then when someone is genuine no one believes her. It just seems to me if you need to troll you need a life or something.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:02 pm It has been a while since I read this original post. Is OP trolling?

But regarding trolling...I think a lot of members, especially lately, are trolling simply out of boredom. And then there's the trolls that respond with an off-the-wall antagonistic response to any post (even the NON-troll posts)...simply as a means to get the ball rolling and to be entertained for a while.

I honestly don't know if she's trolling or not. And at this point I'm afraid to ask. I'm just speaking in general. I don't care if anyone believes me or not although on the rare occasions I post I'm not accused of trolling. But I also don't post drama. I have a good imagination but not that good lol.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

lol.

You sound like me. I don't care who believes me. And like you, I don't post drama and I don't troll. I wish I could come up with some good topics for debating, though. I'd rather debate real issues than to read some of the lame troll posts. Don't get me wrong. Some of the troll posts I find amusing. But lately, they're not entertaining and they don't even cause any good discussions.
Pjmm wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:33 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:02 pm It has been a while since I read this original post. Is OP trolling?

I honestly don't know if she's trolling or not. And at this point I'm afraid to ask. I'm just speaking in general. I don't care if anyone believes me or not although on the rare occasions I post I'm not accused of trolling. But I also don't post drama. I have a good imagination but not that good lol.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:46 pm lol.

You sound like me. I don't care who believes me. And like you, I don't post drama and I don't troll. I wish I could come up with some good topics for debating, though. I'd rather debate real issues than to read some of the lame troll posts. Don't get me wrong. Some of the troll posts I find amusing. But lately, they're not entertaining and they don't even cause any good discussions.

Just anything but the impeachment. I'll debate most anything else but politics.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Oh. Good grief! Yes! No discussions about that!

Pjmm wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:20 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:46 pm lol.

Just anything but the impeachment. I'll debate most anything else but politics.
Locked Previous topicNext topic