'She's got a son': Trump seems to forget he has a son with Melania

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:52 pm
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:43 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:35 pm

I’m replying to quotes form your girl. Take it up with her. If I don’t have quotes to reply to then there isn’t nothing left to say.
My girl? Karen, would you like to speak with the manager?
Yes, your girl. I could elaborate but I’ll leave it at that. And that’s not a complaint. You are the one complaining. Do YOU need to see the manager, Karen?
Karen, if you are done causing issues please exit the building.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:06 pm
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:43 pm

My girl? Karen, would you like to speak with the manager?
Yes, your girl. I could elaborate but I’ll leave it at that. And that’s not a complaint. You are the one complaining. Do YOU need to see the manager, Karen?
You’re the one with the problem. So I think you started this shit because you are looking for drama. If you don’t quote me again it will be done. IF that’s really what you are looking for. But I think you are full of shit and looking for drama. Prove me wrong and don’t quote me again and move on. If you’re buddy doesn’t quote me I will have nothing to say to her either.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:18 pm
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:06 pm

You’re the one with the problem. So I think you started this shit because you are looking for drama. If you don’t quote me again it will be done. IF that’s really what you are looking for. But I think you are full of shit and looking for drama. Prove me wrong and don’t quote me again and move on. If you’re buddy doesn’t quote me I will have nothing to say to her either.
Exactly!
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Not surprised he forgot he had a son. Not like he takes care of him. Seems dementia is taking hold.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He was poking stormy at the time - no wonder he forgot.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:45 pm He was poking stormy at the time - no wonder he forgot.
LOL
Yah!🤣
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:33 pm Trump can't speak and doesn't do words well. But it does get old. I mean it's like saying "look he stuttered" about a someone who stutters. This is not a big deal. Weird wording but typical for Trump.
I get annoyed by him talking about himself in the third person - so the way he worded this, I agree, is typical. So sad that with so many issues, this is what someone focuses on.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't think its too much to ask that the president speak in coherent sentences and know who his child is. The news pointing this out isn't the issue. The problem is that dumbass mofo who has no clue wtf he is doing.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

I posted a thread concerning Feds reopening the case against Trump and emoluments.
Now THAT is a more serious issue!
Can his fans handle it or will it trigger them ?
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:58 pm I don't think its too much to ask that the president speak in coherent sentences and know who his child is. The news pointing this out isn't the issue. The problem is that dumbass mofo who has no clue wtf he is doing.
He can’t. That is worrisome
Locked Previous topicNext topic