Restaurant that doesn't allow children

Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

HaggardWitch wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:26 pm Well, I don't want to be around people like you. I think you shouldn't be able to be in my presence. In fact anyone who makes me annoyed should be banished where I want to go.

Ledina60 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:28 pm Do you really think it’s okay for kids to go to restaurants with their parents and have meltdowns or just make a lot of rude noise ?
Now days there is an epidemic of badly behaved kids and parents ignoring it , not caring if it bothers others !
I seriously do not think this is a case of “ bigotry” or “ elitism”!!!
Yikes!
It would be such a breath of fresh air , so to speak, for couples to have a peaceful, relaxing meal together and not have to deal with noise!!’
AND if there were any loud obnoxious adults there, I’d leave!
I think a classy upscale restaurant would feature civilized, low key adults. That’s what we want if we go out to eat!
HaggardWitch wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:15 pm Because adults certainly act respectfully these days. These adults are hiding their bigotry behind elitism because so many gullible people believe them. Let's ban disabeled people next; their wheelchairs block the aisle.

It's like you're not even trying to troll properly. Your lack of skills remind me of troll cat.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Looks as if we have a new resident troll in Haggard.

Yay.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

HaggardWitch wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:50 pm You're right about bars and nightclubs being adult-only. That's an inappropriate establishment for children so I agree with the age requirement. Then my question is if adults want adults-only places, why not go to the bar? Buying a glass of wine at a bar is no different than at a restaurant.

Bubbs wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:46 pm
HaggardWitch wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:36 pm I'm pointing out the hypocrisy that so many Americans shriek about inclusion, then quietly support division. They're all for banning certain groups of people; until they're banned themselves, then it's a problem for them.

What is wrong with certain places not being for children? Bars and nightclubs aren’t for children, what is wrong with a few restaurants?
I personally don’t always want to go to a bar. Sometimes I want a nice quiet meal. If out of 100 restaurants in a city, 3 are adult only, why is it an issue?
I have no problem not taking my children where the establishment says no one under 21. It never crossed my mind that the business should accommodate children. The restaurants in my city that are adults only, that rule has been there for the entire 20 years I’ve lived here.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Loves2sonshines wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:47 am
HaggardWitch wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:26 pm Well, I don't want to be around people like you. I think you shouldn't be able to be in my presence. In fact anyone who makes me annoyed should be banished where I want to go.

Ledina60 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:28 pm Do you really think it’s okay for kids to go to restaurants with their parents and have meltdowns or just make a lot of rude noise ?
Now days there is an epidemic of badly behaved kids and parents ignoring it , not caring if it bothers others !
Yikes!
It would be such a breath of fresh air , so to speak, for couples to have a peaceful, relaxing meal together and not have to deal with noise!!’
I think a classy upscale restaurant would feature civilized, low key adults. That’s what we want if we go out to eat!

It's like you're not even trying to troll properly. You're lack of skills remind me of troll cat.
I kinda miss TC
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would love this once in awhile. I love kids I really do but I have 5 plus I deal with kids every sunday.
I need a break sometimes.
i want candy!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

HaggardWitch wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:57 pm Keep on destroying the sense of community. The despair isn't high enough.

At one time, American restaurants were White Only. I think the women agreeing with a child ban would support that too.
That's a hell of a stretch my friend.
My ex used to like to eat out so we did a lot. Brought the kids. I didn't enjoy it. They were always well behaved but even still they get restless. I'd just as soon order, pick it up and eat at home where everyone is comfortable. I don't mind kids in restaurants but I'm not against childless ones either. Many bars don't allow non drinking age teens. Same thing.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would apologize for not knowing they didn't allow children, and for causing a problem, and leave. No, I wouldn't have thrown a fit. Clearly their kids are learning from them.

Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I love the idea. We have 1 here that everynight after 9pm is 21 and older. In the last few years they made Thursday and Friday 100% kid free all day. Those days the restaurant is very busy. My friend works there and can easily make $1000 in tips each day.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yikes!
HaggardWitch wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:15 pm Because adults certainly act respectfully these days. These adults are hiding their bigotry behind elitism because so many gullible people believe them. Let's ban disabeled people next; their wheelchairs block the aisle.

Because children dont belong everywhere
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I wouldn't go to a place like that because my kids are well behaved enough that they would enjoy that type place. And my children wouldn't act that way in public anywhere. Even at 4 and 6 i know i could take them to fancy place and they would behave. My bro worked in a place that has an age limit but my youngest was allowed to dine with us because the owner knew she would be well behaved. We when had an older couple complement us on how good they both were.

If my kids acted like these kids we wouldn't even have to asked to leave. And they would be getting their bottoms popped when we got home
Locked Previous topicNext topic