If your husband

Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:31 am
Poietes wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:22 pm Me personally? I would be calling a doctor because that would be extremely abnormal behavior and would be worried he was having some sort of medical emergency.
whats a dr going to do about a man having a mantrum?

His whole issue is i'm going to see my dying sister with another sister, and we're taking her on a vacation for a couple days-- the last sister retreat, pretty much. He doesn't get it at all.
That's what started it - going with my sisters - whom he HATES, apparently, along with the rest of my family.... i told him he doesn't need to be with me, if that's how he feels. Divorce papers will be forwarded to him.
Her point is that for a real, mature man doesn't throw "mantrum".
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He wouldn't be my husband anymore.

HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:22 pm
HanSolo wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:39 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:37 am

You really are not that bright. The admins or mods or whatever they are called can see all of that. It doesnt matter if you are using another email or another account. It is based off of IP address
People can and do often have more than one or two IP addresses.
We're not going to start obsessing again are we? It's getting old. Skip says she's not that's good enough for me. Why does it matter so much anyway?
Lol, I could not care less. I was just pointing out the fact as she was speaking to the other member as if she knew it all.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:37 am
Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:35 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:33 am

You must be an idiot. The owner of the site confirmed she isnt even here.
Yes because there's no such thing as other emails, alt accounts, other screen names. Jfc.
You really are not that bright. The admins or mods or whatever they are called can see all of that. It doesnt matter if you are using another email or another account. It is based off of IP address
Lol, you really shouldn't be saying people aren't bright. Anyone can get a new IP it's not difficult your IP isn't attached to you for life. What does it matter anyways? You are awfully defensive. Hmm
Fairymom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:06 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:58 am I would think that he needs to find a good therapist and work on some of the issues and perhaps you both can go to counseling as well as a couple. Hugs!
Tried counseling more times that i can count, and he always would walk out, claiming the therapist is full of shit and nothing is his fault.
Then Id be leaving. I do not tolerate being treated like shit.
Fairymom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:16 am Its from a Madea movie, LOL
You throw a big pan of hot grits in someones face then whack them with a big cast iron skillet, LOL

Mommy_jules wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:49 am
Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:10 am IF anyone invaded my personal space and screamed at me like that, they would be tased and possibly grit balled afterwards.
I would then get on the phone and start searching for an Attorney to start Divorce proceedings
I may regret asking, but what is grit balled?
Its not just from a Madea movie. Al Green was hit with the hot grits way back in the day by a girlfriend. Getting gritted or grit balled typically doesnt involve a skillet hit after. Usually old fashioned slow simmer grits are cooked stovetop and kept hot. Then when the male is vulnerable such as asleep or passed out drunk, those scalding, starchy, sticky grits are slung on him. Depending on how long the grits were cooked they will pour out(gritted) or fall out in a ball like mass landing with a splat and spatter(grit balled).The hot starchy mass sticks to the skin better than say, boiling water creating deeper burns. Historically it was a weapon of poor women of the South in abusive or controlling relationships. It was one of few weapons available that usually didnt cause death. Most men claimed they spilled breakfast to avoid admitting they beat the woman amd drove her to the point the man got gritted. So no jail time usually.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL.....I'll be damned, I was born and raised in the south and NEVER EVER heard of this until the Madea movies, lol
I think whacking them with a cast iron skillet is a nice touch. You can throw the grits on them then whack him with the heavy skilket knocking him unconscious so he cant jump up and remove the grits right away.......the burn will be deeper and much worse :)

Fairymom wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:31 pm
You throw a big pan of hot grits in someones face then whack them with a big cast iron skillet, LOL

Mommy_jules wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:49 am

I may regret asking, but what is grit balled?
Its not just from a Madea movie. Al Green was hit with the hot grits way back in the day by a girlfriend. Getting gritted or grit balled typically doesnt involve a skillet hit after. Usually old fashioned slow simmer grits are cooked stovetop and kept hot. Then when the male is vulnerable such as asleep or passed out drunk, those scalding, starchy, sticky grits are slung on him. Depending on how long the grits were cooked they will pour out(gritted) or fall out in a ball like mass landing with a splat and spatter(grit balled).The hot starchy mass sticks to the skin better than say, boiling water creating deeper burns. Historically it was a weapon of poor women of the South in abusive or controlling relationships. It was one of few weapons available that usually didnt cause death. Most men claimed they spilled breakfast to avoid admitting they beat the woman amd drove her to the point the man got gritted. So no jail time usually.
Fairymom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 5:38 pm LOL.....I'll be damned, I was born and raised in the south and NEVER EVER heard of this until the Madea movies, lol
I think whacking them with a cast iron skillet is a nice touch. You can throw the grits on them then whack him with the heavy skilket knocking him unconscious so he cant jump up and remove the grits right away.......the burn will be deeper and much worse :)

Fairymom wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:31 pm

I know of it because my Aunt may or may not have grit balled her ex husband in the 80's. Its family legend. For a very long time it was a well kept secret whispered from woman to woman amongst themselves. My Aunt's ex was a real bastard shit stain so she served him revenge... Best served hot imo 😆
Locked Previous topicNext topic