The price of take out is insane

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:30 pm
mommy_jules wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:19 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:02 pm

It reminds me a little bit of when Britney shaved her head, and now when Britney is becoming more and more unhinged after being freed. I can't help but think we have some responsibility here. This person is clearly mentally unhinged and deeply, deeply troubled, and we all keep feeding her attention. It's really sad, she probably needs legit help, not a dramatic and bitchy site to project her abuse.
Mental illness isn’t a joke, and using as an insult against someone is much more telling of your character than hers.
I am NOT joking. Not at all.
Sad to disappoint you. I'm not mentally ill I'm just a bitch. Always was, always will be. No point in trying to change that as I find it quite useful in keeping the idiots at bay. If that bothers you well, too bad.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:32 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:18 am
mommy_jules wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:54 am

Bacon being Bacon turned a post that would have gotten maybe 10 posts into a post with 30+ posts. And now that you engaged her, it’ll be more. People love to hate/bitch at someone, and she provides that.
I know I for one have decided not to post so many times because she can turn absolutely any innocent post into an attack. So I don't believe she increases engagement on here at all.
Over half of this post is either about her or engaging with her in some way. So maybe you don’t engage directly with her, but you are talking about her which is creating more engagement. 22/30something posts is much more posts than there would be otherwise.
Honestly if all that's important around here is engagement to the point of encouraging nastiness I'm out. And I'm sure others have left for the same reason. There's other places I can talk to moms. No big deal.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:32 pm
mommy_jules wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:19 pm

Mental illness isn’t a joke, and using as an insult against someone is much more telling of your character than hers.
Sad to disappoint you. I'm not mentally ill I'm just a bitch. Always was, always will be. No point in trying to change that as I find it quite useful in keeping the idiots at bay. If that bothers you well, too bad.

Human behavior always has a motive or cause. No one is born a bitch. Perfectly happy and healthy people do not go around treating or speaking to people the way you do. You just admitted it, it's a defense mechanism- except you think you are pushing away "idiots" when really, you're just pushing away everyone.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:57 pm

I know I for one have decided not to post so many times because she can turn absolutely any innocent post into an attack. So I don't believe she increases engagement on here at all.
Over half of this post is either about her or engaging with her in some way. So maybe you don’t engage directly with her, but you are talking about her which is creating more engagement. 22/30something posts is much more posts than there would be otherwise.
Honestly if all that's important around here is engagement to the point of encouraging nastiness I'm out. And I'm sure others have left for the same reason. There's other places I can talk to moms. No big deal.
Well you can have "nasty" engagement of differing opinions and even drama or a boring echo chamber where everyone blows smoke and rainbows out their asses. No one visits the second...it's a bore. Just admit you can't take the same shit you dish out and call it a day. Honesty is the best policy and if anything I'm at least brutally honest.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:02 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:32 pm

Human behavior always has a motive or cause. No one is born a bitch. Perfectly happy and healthy people do not go around treating or speaking to people the way you do. You just admitted it, it's a defense mechanism- except you think you are pushing away "idiots" when really, you're just pushing away everyone.
F***ing hell you can't even quote someone correctly. Please don't tell other people what they think when you can't even master a simple button. Also, everyone else pretty much is an idiot.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It isn’t all that’s important but this site has been on the verge of shut down twice in the last 2 months. We need members to contribute money and/or step up engagement to keep it running, so engagement is important. That was what I was addressing in my comments to another member who basically referencing the same thing.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:22 pm

We need members to contribute money and/or step up engagement to keep it running, so engagement is important.
You're welcome everyone....On both accounts. I don't usually advertise my contributions but if the shoe fits. Give credit where credit is due.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

It isn’t all that’s important but this site has been on the verge of shut down twice in the last 2 months. We need members to contribute money and/or step up engagement to keep it running, so engagement is important. That was what I was addressing in my comments to another member who basically referencing the same thing.
Constantly calling people names and telling them they are a F***ing troll is not going to help this site.

I was on CM from the beginning and hated some of the nasty threads but there was other places to go on that site. Here we can not do that.

Taking the time to do a reverse search and find out where the food was bought is creepy. That alone make people stay away.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:35 pm

Constantly calling people names and telling them they are a F***ing troll is not going to help this site.

I was on CM from the beginning and hated some of the nasty threads but there was other places to go on that site. Here we can not do that.

Taking the time to do a reverse search and find out where the food was bought is creepy. That alone make people stay away.
Financially supporting this site and increasing engagement does help, which she has done both in the last 2 months. If you want to go to another site, there is no need to justify that decision to me…just go find another site.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:35 pm

Neither is calling people mentally ill but I notice how you haven't bothered reprimanding the OP....just me.... as for my reverse searching the image to check prices, that is called verifying facts.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic