What do you think of this little girl cussing?

Deleted User 1393

Unread post

A very clear example of how we all parent differently
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:46 am A very clear example of how we all parent differently
I agree with you, but even further, this parent that recorded that is not parenting at all. That is giving that young child a license to swear whenever she wants even if it was a single word.
JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Didn't particularly find it funny. She had to pick it up from somewhere and the video doesn't really show us if the parent shut it down. Kids mirror us including our language. So she had to pick this up from one of the adults (or teens) in her life. I don't find the use of f**k trashy per se (I use it on occasion - mostly when other drivers cut me off). But around children, adults do need to police their language.

It did remind me of a video I saw once: a young boy was trying to say fire truck but apparently could not pronounce the "tr" so it came out fire f**k. That was amusing because it was unintentual and the parent tried to correct him.

There was another video of a 2YO girl that kept saying "fuckit". Dad kept trying to say no we don't say that but I had to wonder where she picked it up. THe other adult in the video kept laughing so the kid kept saying it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic