What made you run for the hills

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Met a guy online and told him my first name. Next thing I know he's friending me on Facebook even though we never discussed talking off the site.

Then he somehow figured out where I worked. I still have no idea how. He said he was going to come visit me. I told my coworkers about him and to my knowledge he never showed up.

Another guy I went out with once but wasn't feeling it and told him so. He kept calling me but I didn't answer. Then showed up at my apartment building! He wanted to know the code to get in. I called my landlord and idk what my LL did but I never heard from the guy again. I still sometimes wonder if dude is buried somewhere lol.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It was in high school, but this behavior is still gross.

The dude who constantly pleaded for a date, had his friends ask why I wouldn't date him, acted like he was owed a date because he wanted one, then act like he did me favor when I agreed to go out in a group setting. Couldn't seem to figure out why I wanted nothing to do with him after the "awesome date" he took me on. Apparently me being shoved into the seat next to him constituted a date in his eyes.

He blew a gasket when I started dating my last boyfriend before DH. Called me all kinds of names. I broke it down, and not nicely, what a pathetic loser he was and his shitty attitude was why girls didn't like him. Maybe he could try being a decent person instead of a demanding whining entitled tool, who thought he was entitled to a girlfriend just cause.

He recently posted on our HS reunion page answering some questions and responded to married/single with still single, girls don't ever want a nice guy.

Here's a spoiler alert, any guy who is a self-proclaimed "nice guy" usually isn't.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Nothing 20 years later I'm still with him lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic