DH is angry at me because I refused to take care of his kids during the week

Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Honestly because they are family and it really doesn't matter if Dad is there or not.

The kids are 8 and 9 they not babies they can entertain themselves

At that age I would just keep the kids and not bitch. Now if they are babies or toddlers that's an entirely different story.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:08 pm
noitsmebecky wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:58 pm I just don’t understand this. My boyfriend’s daughter is just part of our routine when she’s here. He’s hoping to get all summer with her next year and he travels for work sometimes so he might not be here sometimes but idc. It’s about her being with our family and that includes me and my kids.
They are part of our routine when they are here too which is every weekend. This would be a new routine that is not necessary or even wanted by anyone besides DH

My kids are not here. They would be leaving their mom and other siblings to come here and not even see their dad. Please explain how that makes sense
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

DH is angry with you because you're a bitch to his kids. I'd be angry too.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:27 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:24 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:09 pm
He could but he wont.

I would have no problem with them being here more often but only if he is also making an effort to see them more too. I dont mind a compromise but he just wants me to do what he wants and not change anything.
Would you have the same attitude if it was reversed and your dh stayed home you worked, and he said no way am I watching your kids and expected you to put them in daycare all a while still expecting you to support him?
I would never expect my DH to be sole childcare for my kids. However they were adults/near adults when we were married.

We both work.
Anyone would be pissed if they were made to put their kids in daycare while a grown ass adult is sitting at home refusing to help out and still expecting to be supported.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:00 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:24 pm
Would you have the same attitude if it was reversed and your dh stayed home you worked, and he said no way am I watching your kids and expected you to put them in daycare all a while still expecting you to support him?
I would never expect my DH to be sole childcare for my kids. However they were adults/near adults when we were married.

We both work.
Anyone would be pissed if they were made to put their kids in daycare while a grown ass adult is sitting at home refusing to help out and still expecting to be supported.
The kids arent going to daycare... They are staying at home with their mom.

Not sure why you assume I am just sitting at home
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:58 pm DH is angry with you because you're a bitch to his kids. I'd be angry too.
I am not a bitch to his kids.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

But why should they leave their mom to come here and not even see their dad for the whole summer? They would rather be there with her.
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:58 pm Honestly because they are family and it really doesn't matter if Dad is there or not.

The kids are 8 and 9 they not babies they can entertain themselves

At that age I would just keep the kids and not bitch. Now if they are babies or toddlers that's an entirely different story.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:08 pm
noitsmebecky wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:58 pm I just don’t understand this. My boyfriend’s daughter is just part of our routine when she’s here. He’s hoping to get all summer with her next year and he travels for work sometimes so he might not be here sometimes but idc. It’s about her being with our family and that includes me and my kids.
They are part of our routine when they are here too which is every weekend. This would be a new routine that is not necessary or even wanted by anyone besides DH

My kids are not here. They would be leaving their mom and other siblings to come here and not even see their dad. Please explain how that makes sense
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:04 pm

We both work.

They will miss out on time with the presence of their dad because their dad's wife has plans.

Bet he's super proud to have a supportive wife like you.

The kids could go to day camp a few days a week.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:20 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:04 pm

They will miss out on time with the presence of their dad because their dad's wife has plans.

Bet he's super proud to have a supportive wife like you.

The kids could go to day camp a few days a week.
They could go to daycamp but they dont want to.
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Why even marry a man with kids if your not willing to treat his kids like they are a part of the family instead of an inconvience to you and your children?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Spunky wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:31 pm Why even marry a man with kids if your not willing to treat his kids like they are a part of the family instead of an inconvience to you and your children?
I do treat his kids like they are part of the family. That doesnt mean I have to give up all my plans for the summer.
Locked Previous topicNext topic