Disney World is now open

Anonymous 1

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:02 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:33 pm Ok, HOW is he putting his employees at risk? DH is at the office with 2-3 people. The employees are at the plant with 3-4 people. You don’t know anything about me or him or how things are here and how he has been dealing with it. Stop judging when you don’t know. My husband isn’t making a buck, he’s supporting his family in much the same way his employees are and so they all take a risk.
And yes, many people can’t stay home. My husband could and he chooses not to to be there for his employees. He’s at high risk, having high blood pressure. My husband is a good and caring man that for weeks paid their salaries without seeing a single profit himself. He chose to lower his own salary before doing it to his workers or put people out of work. How dare you make it into something dirty when you don’t even know him? My guess is you don’t like me so you take out your feelings for me on him.
And seriously? How ignorant are you? “Forcing them to work in conditions he’s unwilling to do himself”? That’s so idiotic. First of all, he’s not forcing anyone. The employees wanted to go back to work so he reopened. No one who doesn’t want to be there is there, they were getting paid, anyway. And second, in every workplace there are different jobs. Being at the plant isn’t his job, it’s never been his job. His job is dealing with suppliers and solving any production problems. In fact just today he told me he did have to go down to the plant to check a problem with the machine that he couldn’t address over the phone. But you’re so good at turning simple measures for the protection of all into some kind of Soviet Union work camp, lol.
Judging in ignorance is so disgusting. And that’s exactly what you’re doing. Because you’re cowardly hiding behind anonymity I can’t put you on my ignore list. Bit consider your posts in this thread ignored from now own, you’re not deserving from further attention.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:01 pm

Bullshit. Your DH is keeping himself safe while putting his employees at risk. I’m a capitalist, and I don’t honestly care what your DH is doing to make a buck, but don’t tell me how great your DH is while he’s unwilling to expose himself to the uncertainty he is exposing his employees to. He is not attempting to keep everyone safe. He is keeping his business safe.

You have posted all kinds of shit complaining that people should just stay home. Many people can’t stay home, including the people that work for your DH. He is forcing them to work in conditions he himself is unwilling to accept.
Congratulations! You’ve just asked the most hated MC member because she is so elitist that she can’t possibly exist to own her words. I’m owning my words and calling you both elitist and disgusting. How fun!
What? Are you anon 4?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Cases are skyrocketing in Florida. No way do I need to see Disney that much.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It surely looks that way. Must have forgotten the anon button.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:59 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:33 pm Ok, HOW is he putting his employees at risk? DH is at the office with 2-3 people. The employees are at the plant with 3-4 people. You don’t know anything about me or him or how things are here and how he has been dealing with it. Stop judging when you don’t know. My husband isn’t making a buck, he’s supporting his family in much the same way his employees are and so they all take a risk.
And yes, many people can’t stay home. My husband could and he chooses not to to be there for his employees. He’s at high risk, having high blood pressure. My husband is a good and caring man that for weeks paid their salaries without seeing a single profit himself. He chose to lower his own salary before doing it to his workers or put people out of work. How dare you make it into something dirty when you don’t even know him? My guess is you don’t like me so you take out your feelings for me on him.
And seriously? How ignorant are you? “Forcing them to work in conditions he’s unwilling to do himself”? That’s so idiotic. First of all, he’s not forcing anyone. The employees wanted to go back to work so he reopened. No one who doesn’t want to be there is there, they were getting paid, anyway. And second, in every workplace there are different jobs. Being at the plant isn’t his job, it’s never been his job. His job is dealing with suppliers and solving any production problems. In fact just today he told me he did have to go down to the plant to check a problem with the machine that he couldn’t address over the phone. But you’re so good at turning simple measures for the protection of all into some kind of Soviet Union work camp, lol.
Judging in ignorance is so disgusting. And that’s exactly what you’re doing. Because you’re cowardly hiding behind anonymity I can’t put you on my ignore list. Bit consider your posts in this thread ignored from now own, you’re not deserving from further attention.

Congratulations! You’ve just asked the most hated MC member because she is so elitist that she can’t possibly exist to own her words. I’m owning my words and calling you both elitist and disgusting. How fun!
What? Are you anon 4?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Lol. This is not the first time she has outed herself by accident either.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:58 pm It surely looks that way. Must have forgotten the anon button.

What? Are you anon 4?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

And as the patrons file into the park... donning their Covid-19 masks...
in the distance, if they listen closely, ...
they'll be able to hear Disney's song, "A Whole New World" being piped over the loud speakers...

Deleted User 244

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:58 pm It surely looks that way. Must have forgotten the anon button.

Or intentionally outed myself....

What? Are you anon 4?
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Id love to know how this goes.... How the f**k are they even going to sani the rides after each person?
Deleted User 244

Unread post

I will own my words mom2twoboys. Where are your words?
Deleted User 244

Unread post

I will own my words mom2twoboys. Where are your words?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Like this:

:lol:
Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:08 pm Id love to know how this goes.... How the f**k are they even going to sani the rides after each person?
Locked Previous topicNext topic