'She's got a son': Trump seems to forget he has a son with Melania

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:45 am
jas wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:37 am
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:59 am
Well there ya go !
You’ll defend him until the end of time...
soo sooo sad.
That's not what she said. Your rabid attachment to everything negative about Trump is what she is talking about. And not just you.
She’s bashing the people who disapprove of Trump because she would defend him forever no matter what crap he pulls. You too.
lmao - your reading comprehension is way off.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:37 am
msb64 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:24 am
AllofFive19 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:50 am

If he was a stutterer it wouldn't be a story, but he's the president of the united states with "the best words".
I just watched part of Trump's speech last night at the GOP retreat. It was a slurring, incoherent, word-salad speech - over an hour of this gibberish. Having every WTF statement made by Trump newsworthy sucks the oxygen out of anything else that is truly newsworthy.
It just boggles the mind of any sane person that Trump is still celebrated as an "intelligent genius" when he routinely says stupid shit.
Based on the comments on Facebook or after articles on Yahoo or comments here, the majority of Trump’s supporters behave exactly as he does and most cannot spell or create grammatically correct sentences . They’re irrational and follow like sheep.
I find this very discouraging.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

jas wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:40 am
jas wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:37 am

That's not what she said. Your rabid attachment to everything negative about Trump is what she is talking about. And not just you.
She’s bashing the people who disapprove of Trump because she would defend him forever no matter what crap he pulls. You too.
My reading comprehension is excellent.
Your prejudices are stunning.
And your denial of facts put forth by loyal Trump fans is disturbing.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:46 am
No, it's not or you would have seen that I do not deny facts nor defend Trump. I also don't go after him like a rabid dog like you. So by your logic, I'm a loyal fan. Delusional and unable to comprehend posts and replies. sooo soooo sad.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

jas wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:58 am

No, it's not or you would have seen that I do not deny facts nor defend Trump. I also don't go after him like a rabid dog like you. So by your logic, I'm a loyal fan. Delusional and unable to comprehend posts and replies. sooo soooo sad.
But you support Trump’s fans here. You just did.
You give yourself away
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Every single sentence he utters. This is not newsworthy. Anyone else bored with dissecting every breath he exhales? Then interpreting it to mean something? He's a bad father because of that sentence?

It seems to me there are more important things at issue. Like why for example is he proposing and championing this ban? As a conservative, things like this shouldn't be supported. But, no one's calling attention to that, are they. Anyone else picking up on the intentional distraction yet?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:01 am
You give yourself away
I support his fans?? Because I can get along with people I may not agree with all the time? OMG - you really do have issues. So, I'm a loyal trump fan because YOU didn't understand what BB said?
You're a riot!
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:03 am Every single sentence he utters. This is not newsworthy. Anyone else bored with dissecting every breath he exhales? Then interpreting it to mean something? He's a bad father because of that sentence?

It seems to me there are more important things at issue. Like why for example is he proposing and championing this ban? As a conservative, things like this shouldn't be supported. But, no one's calling attention to that, are they. Anyone else picking up on the intentional distraction yet?
Yep
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

jas wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:06 am

You give yourself away
I support his fans?? Because I can get along with people I may not agree with all the time? OMG - you really do have issues. So, I'm a loyal trump fan because YOU didn't understand what BB said?
You're a riot!
Not gonna work for you.
Nice try though
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 am
jas wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:06 am

You give yourself away
You're a riot!
Not gonna work for you.
Nice try though
Thankfully, what you think holds zero value. Have a great day!
Locked Previous topicNext topic