If your husband

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Seeing as my husband isn’t an immature brat, I would wonder if he has some mental illness.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Report him for verbal assault.

I couldn't handle being screamed at.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would think it’s time to make a change for the sake of myself and children.
TheReluctantHippie
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

It sounds like neither one of you are very happy.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Not condoning screaming in someone's face or yelling hateful words, but I would like to know what sorts of things transpired that has him saying that he hates your family. Have they mistreated him or caused him grief over the years? I'm curious. People don't usually just spout off words like that for absolutely no reason at all.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:56 am Screamed in your face how much he HATES your family, how would you react? Then he screams how he hasn't been happy in 20yrs, and it's all someone else's fault, not his.

Meanwhile, HIS family is on a pedestal....a 'family' that raised him with severe physical and emotional abuse.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I wouldn't allow him to be screaming in my face. I'd have kicked his ass out the door long before that. You need to get your ducks in a row and find a really good divorce attorney. Life is too F***ing short to put up with that shit.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I love those movies. I'm so sad that Tyler Perry is not going to do any more Madea movies.
Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:16 am Its from a Madea movie, LOL
You throw a big pan of hot grits in someones face then whack them with a big cast iron skillet, LOL

Mommy_jules wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:49 am
Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:10 am IF anyone invaded my personal space and screamed at me like that, they would be tased and possibly grit balled afterwards.
I would then get on the phone and start searching for an Attorney to start Divorce proceedings
I may regret asking, but what is grit balled?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He's not...since when?
**off to google**

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:17 pm I love those movies. I'm so sad that Tyler Perry is not going to do any more Madea movies.
You throw a big pan of hot grits in someones face then whack them with a big cast iron skillet, LOL

Mommy_jules wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:49 am

I may regret asking, but what is grit balled?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No more pantyhose: Tyler Perry says he’s done with Madea
The actor and filmmaker is retiring the foul-mouthed grandma character that launched his career.

Sunday, November 4, 2018

By Bethonie Butler / The Washington Post

Tyler Perry says he is retiring Madea, the feisty, foul-mouthed grandma that launched his career and made him millions.

The Southern matriarch — long played by Perry in a gray wig, pearls and women’s clothing — will meet her end in 2019, the actor and filmmaker told Sirius XM radio host Bevy Smith on her Sirius XM show “Bevelations.” Perry, 49, joked that it was time for him “to kill that old” lady, using a colorful word Madea might use to describe his signature character. “I’m tired, man,” Perry said. “I just don’t want to be her age, playing her.”

https://www.heraldnet.com/life/no-more- ... ith-madea/
Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:50 pm He's not...since when?
**off to google**

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:17 pm I love those movies. I'm so sad that Tyler Perry is not going to do any more Madea movies.

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:58 pm
No more pantyhose: Tyler Perry says he’s done with Madea
The actor and filmmaker is retiring the foul-mouthed grandma character that launched his career.

Sunday, November 4, 2018

By Bethonie Butler / The Washington Post

Tyler Perry says he is retiring Madea, the feisty, foul-mouthed grandma that launched his career and made him millions.

The Southern matriarch — long played by Perry in a gray wig, pearls and women’s clothing — will meet her end in 2019, the actor and filmmaker told Sirius XM radio host Bevy Smith on her Sirius XM show “Bevelations.” Perry, 49, joked that it was time for him “to kill that old” lady, using a colorful word Madea might use to describe his signature character. “I’m tired, man,” Perry said. “I just don’t want to be her age, playing her.”

https://www.heraldnet.com/life/no-more- ... ith-madea/
Sassy762 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:50 pm He's not...since when?
**off to google**

Locked Previous topicNext topic