Do you tell your husband everything???

Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

To avoid a lecture,I sure would. He's always getting on me about driving too fast. I actually did get pulled over a few months ago and didn't tell him. He found out because the insurance card had been moved😂
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't tell him everything. What i don't tell him tho is usually kid related and he is well aware that I don't. I do tell him what he needs to know. I don't know how to drive so if i got a ticket I would have to tell him. lol I'm assuming they would arrest non licensed drivers that are speeding so i couldn't hide it lol kidding aside I would probably tell him something like a ticket.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Aislinn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Something like that? I sure would. If a person confided in me and it had nothing to do with him? I keep it to myself. He gets loose lips sometimes. Lol

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:51 pm
Zoegirlsmom wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:04 pm
Madeyemoody wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:52 pm My marriage is an open book, we tell each other everything. If I felt the need to keep something from my husband, I’d reevaluate my marriage
I'm not going to reevaluate a 25+year marriage over not wanting a lecture on vehicle safety.

For me the lecture would have been the least of my worries. The speeding ticket is a big deal IMHO. Hubby knew I had/still have a lead foot at times. Once when going up north he asked me to keep it under 85. :lol: :lol: But he had way more years of driving experience under his belt, compared to me.
Lol DH and I were driving East to go see some of his family and I was soooo irritated when he told me I couldn't go 90..... I think it's funny now but man was I irritated that I couldn't just GO.... But I've never gotten a ticket or even pulled over. He thinks it's funny how irritated I was too tho. He still says he could see sweat beads on my forehead showing how hard it was for me to drive UNDER 90.. lol I think he's just trying to pick on me tho.. he's a butthead sometimes lol..
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If it’s something someone else asked me to keep private, then no. If it’s something unimportant that doesn’t affect him, then I may even forget to tell him.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I didn't but usually he found out anyway.
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would tell simply because it would effect our finances and we do not keep anything like that away from each other. Also, he knows I drive too fast. Not that big of a deal really.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I used to be a horrible speeder too and had my share of tickets back in the day. I wouldn't keep something like that from DH. Our money is all 100% shared and paying the ticket affects him since it's paying it with our money.

Now, to answer the question in your title in general terms, yes, there are definitely things that I don't tell my husband. Some are things from the past, some are things from since we got married. I'm allowed to have my own little secrets.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Of course I don't tell him everything. He can't keep secrets and I don't want my friend's secrets exposed to everyone by him.

Nothing scandalous, but still none of his business.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t possess the ability to keep things from my hubby. Even if I want to...
Locked Previous topicNext topic