Did your kids start school yet?

Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

They start Tuesday and momma can’t wait!
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Madeyemoody wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:46 am
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:39 am Mine went back on Aug 15th. I've already done meet the teacher, PTO and parent night..I'm tired..lol!!!
We’ve done orientation for both and that’s it so far. Next year will be crazy because all three will be in school. One each in elementary, middle and high school so that should be interesting lol
I feel so bad for people that have to deal with that. Sorry!
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

anon 1 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:42 pm Mine starts Tuesday she's going into 4th grade. We have everything ready and she even has her first day of school outfit picked out.
My youngest set her outfit out too. Right down to her undies. Lol
Deleted User 638

Unread post

My daughter started back to school on August 13. I already miss the homework free evenings of summer.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh you must be so excited, lol. I knew I was, lol.
Mine started August 20th.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The girls started in June..their friends started on July 30th.. They have tomorrow off in our district and then they have the week of the 17th off for fall break.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:51 pm
Madeyemoody wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:46 am
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:39 am Mine went back on Aug 15th. I've already done meet the teacher, PTO and parent night..I'm tired..lol!!!
We’ve done orientation for both and that’s it so far. Next year will be crazy because all three will be in school. One each in elementary, middle and high school so that should be interesting lol
I feel so bad for people that have to deal with that. Sorry!
Lmao! The great news is: high school and middle catch the bus. Elementary is seriously up the street, like if I walk out to the end of my driveway, I can see it. My high schooler gets off the bus at the elementary school at the same time it lets out, so if ever I need him to grab the little one for me he can do it and just walk her home. The pain in the ass part will be trying to keep track of three different schools activities. Two isn’t bad, I assign each kid a color highlighter and go thru the district calendar and just color code it.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We’re three weeks in already
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:56 pm
anon 1 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:42 pm Mine starts Tuesday she's going into 4th grade. We have everything ready and she even has her first day of school outfit picked out.
My youngest set her outfit out too. Right down to her undies. Lol
My kid picked out her outfit for the first day the second we stepped foot into Kohl’s lol! She was like, see that mannequin: that’s all mine.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:09 pm Oh you must be so excited, lol. I knew I was, lol.
Mine started August 20th.
4 days!!!!!! Lmao! I have a dry erase board on my fridge, the top part is the kids chores for the day, middle is what’s for dinner. The bottom in big ass neon pink says countdown to school!
Locked Previous topicNext topic