when does 'lack of appetite' become an eating disorder?

Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

and according to the ingredient list on the carnation drink it DOES NOT have gluten in it
Mammagoose
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:52 am
Mammagoose wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:50 am
Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:44 am

its not that bad of an allergy that I can't eat something thats been in the same kitchen as gluten
I'm pretty sure as long as I avoid anything that directly has gluten in it I will be fine.
and I don't eat anything deep fried

I'm pretty sure the breakfast drink doesn't have gluten in it.....fucks sakes, see this is another reason why I don't eat.
why in the world would gluten be in a damn drink
How do you think they cook those taco shells? They dip them in the same deep fryer that they cook chalupas and such so there very likely is gluten in that oil.
I don't make the drink I just looked it up. But go ahead and keep making yourself sick if you don't want to believe the information that's right in front of you. In fact if you look at taco bells website their tacos aren't even on the list of foods that don't contain gluten ingredients. https://www.tacobell.com/allergen-info
I eat it like once a freakin month
not every freakin day
calm down
People like you are the type who keep people from taking people like me seriously who actually have to avoid gluten. Don't claim allergies you don't have. It leads to stupid people not believing in allergies and trying to sneak them foods just to prove a point. If you frequently eat stuff with gluten without a problem you are not allergic to it.
Have a good day I hope you are able to eat soon.
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

and Taco Bell and taco time are two completely different restaurants by the way. I do not eat at Taco Bell

I ONLY eat tacos from taco time
which you may not have in the states, I don't know
Mammagoose
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:53 am and according to the ingredient list on the carnation drink it DOES NOT have gluten in it
Once again from their website
Are Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Powder Drink Mixes gluten-free?
No, Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Powder Drink Mixes are not gluten-free.

So it depends on which one you are drinking
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mammagoose wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:56 am

How do you think they cook those taco shells? They dip them in the same deep fryer that they cook chalupas and such so there very likely is gluten in that oil.
I don't make the drink I just looked it up. But go ahead and keep making yourself sick if you don't want to believe the information that's right in front of you. In fact if you look at taco bells website their tacos aren't even on the list of foods that don't contain gluten ingredients. https://www.tacobell.com/allergen-info
not every freakin day
calm down
People like you are the type who keep people from taking people like me seriously who actually have to avoid gluten. Don't claim allergies you don't have. It leads to stupid people not believing in allergies and trying to sneak them foods just to prove a point. If you frequently eat stuff with gluten without a problem you are not allergic to it.
here is the ingredient list for TACO TIME - note I eat the CRISP tacos -
stop being a know it all and getting your panties in a knot, I know what I can and can't eat thank you very freakin much

beefhttps://www.tacotime.com/assets/pdf/nutrition/T ... ergens.pdf
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mammagoose wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:59 am
Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:53 am and according to the ingredient list on the carnation drink it DOES NOT have gluten in it
Once again from their website
Are Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Powder Drink Mixes gluten-free?
No, Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Powder Drink Mixes are not gluten-free.

So it depends on which one you are drinking
im not stupid
https://www.carnationbreakfastessentials.com/faq
Are the 8 fl oz Carnation Breakfast Essentials® drinks gluten-free?
Yes, Carnation Breakfast Essentials® 8 fl oz drinks are gluten-free
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I know what I can and can't eat ffs
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mammagoose wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:56 am

not every freakin day
calm down
maybe you should give me some credit for knowing what I can and can't consume, ok? people like you are why I am scared to go out to eat at places I am not familiar with, because you ASSUME you know my body better than I do.
I have been like this for FIVE YEARS. FIVE YEARS.
no normal person forfeits normal pizza and fluffy home made buns for that long just to be 'hip' or whatever the f**k
FIVE YEARS.
I know what I am eating, when I actually do eat, because I can't physically afford to accidentally ingest gluten.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:53 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:48 pm Lack of appetite can be caused by medications and nutritional deficiencies deficiencies. A zinc deficiency can cause inappetence. And low potassium levels can cause nausea which in turn takes away the appetite. Are you taking a good quality multivitamin and multimineral? You need to see your doctor.
I have so many multivitamins and I never freakin take them
I really should.
I will, I will write myself a note to remind me in the morning.
That might be all you need!
RedBottoms

Unread post

Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:28 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:36 pm
Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:57 pm

I am starting to feel like its at that point and I don't know how to even ...... Im a little scared to be honest
I can feel the toll this is taking on my body, and I don't know if the lack of appetite is just from stress and missing my SO, and being super lonely, or if theres something like...wrong with me.
Depression can do this to you. I lost 40 pounds in about 4 months they way. I just like forgot to be hungry. It was like I did not even think about eating anymore. It was not completely concious.

Are you depressed?
yeah, but its situational not clinical
So was mine. It was during infertility
Locked Previous topicNext topic