Dh goes out of his way to brag about money and I am over it.

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:09 am I thought black cards were better. Aren't they the ones with no credit limit? I think my Dad had one
She talking about mastercard black...AMEX black card is in a class of it's own. My husband had one.

Unread post

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:24 am How did you acquire such an income?
Hard work and a lot of sacrifice.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Just my observation but people who really are well off-like money is not even something they think about-don't brag. My niece is married to a guy who does really well. Beautiful home. acres of land, hot tub, in-ground heated pool, 4 wheelers, vacations when they wish, etc. But they don't sit and brag about it.

We do fine, we don't have a lot but we have more than most people and we don't brag either. I just feel like we are normal. Not rich but not poor.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah that's annoying. Tell him to stop or he will end up with half of everything.
i want candy!
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:17 am
highlandmum wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:14 am
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 am

We used to mastercard black card. The gold card is the next step up.
American Express Centurion cards are by invite only. The person has to spend $250,000 on the card in a given year and pay it off right away. Kind of in another universe from a gold card. It is one exclusive card.
We got invited to use both the black card and the gold card. They are all exclusive cards ours are just through mastercard.
You do realize you are trying to brag on here and in all honest not impressing anyone. Guess the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:27 am
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:17 am
highlandmum wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:14 am
American Express Centurion cards are by invite only. The person has to spend $250,000 on the card in a given year and pay it off right away. Kind of in another universe from a gold card. It is one exclusive card.
We got invited to use both the black card and the gold card. They are all exclusive cards ours are just through mastercard.
You do realize you are trying to brag on here and in all honest not impressing anyone. Guess the apple does not fall far from the tree.
What? I was just trying to explain the facts to you. In the end they are all just cards. I think it is a waste of money honestly. There is nothing brag worthy about it. It is like saying "look at me! look at me! I waste $1,000 just to have this card". It is stupid.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's so tacky and classless and immature. I can't stand being around people who feel like they have to brag about their income. Pretentious assholes annoy the hell out of me I have to deal with them on a daily basis at my job.
chesterv
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:37 am Lol @ flashing a gold card.
This was my first thought too
Deleted User 876

Unread post

I don't blame people for wanting to avoid you. Class doesn't need to brag.
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That sounds pretty tacky to me. I'd quit going out with him if he was going to act like that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic