Is she a horrible person for turning him down?

Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No one is ever wrong for turning down a date. No one should ever have to date anyone they don't want to no matter what reason they give.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope, I wouldn't date him either.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:30 am Does he get a discount on blizzards? That makes a huge difference in my answer.
This made me laugh. I just picked up a ice cream cake for my birthday tomorrow and would have loved a employee discount
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:06 pm
leadfoot40 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:42 am Gold digger, no. But by 32 he should be better than dairy queen. I wouldn't date him either
That would depend on what he does at Dairy Queen. One of my high school classmates started out as a stocker at Walmart and by 32 he was a manager, making a nice living.
You don't make a nice living at Walmart.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

She's not wrong. No one is owed a date. She's the only one who gets to decide what she wants in a guy.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is he a manager?
I know some people who make six figures and drive beaters.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:52 am It depends. I'd be concerned if it seemed he couldn't hold down a job, but if that didn't seem like the case, I'd give him a chance.

Also, if his 15 year old car runs fine, he may not feel the need to replace it, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he can't afford to. I'd probably be more wary if he was driving a brand new car and seemed to be struggling to make the payments.
You need to up your standards, seriously
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:57 pm
leadfoot40 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:42 am Gold digger, no. But by 32 he should be better than dairy queen. I wouldn't date him either
My dad worked seven-11 at one point although he moved on to better things. So it would depend. 32 is young for me though.
Then you must be old as dirt
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:25 am He works at Dairy Queen, drives a 15 year old car and is 32 years old.

Is she a gold digger because she doesn’t think he’s driven enough?
Is she waiting for him to drive more miles, or different vehicles? I'm confused.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:45 pm
CandTmom wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:30 am Does he get a discount on blizzards? That makes a huge difference in my answer.
This made me laugh. I just picked up a ice cream cake for my birthday tomorrow and would have loved a employee discount

The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic