Neighbor Drama - and shhh.. I'm the cause

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:24 pm
Yoloo wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:20 pm
Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:33 pm I know, You are the "I cant imagine" troll, lol

I'm not 3. How can two people be the same troll?
You can reply using your sn and again as anon in each post, but you already know that. You've admitted to trolling on here, no will be shocked...I promise :)
This is me as Anon. I've been accused of it. We can't all be one troll.
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:32 pm
Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:24 pm
Yoloo wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:20 pm
I'm not 3. How can two people be the same troll?
You can reply using your sn and again as anon in each post, but you already know that. You've admitted to trolling on here, no will be shocked...I promise :)
This is me as Anon. I've been accused of it. We can't all be one troll.
LOL👌
Again you have admitted to trolling on here before and your first reply said that I was wrong about 3 being the I cant imagine troll. I thought you were implying that it could be you or that you know who the I cant imagine troll is
shrugs
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:03 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:18 pm Thank heavens most people here have at least 6 car driveways. I can't even imagine only being able to park one car in my own driveway. We also don't have sidewalks so it would be a non issue so nothing I can personally say I have seen or experienced.
Of course you do 3, lol

I would report these people also, their entitlement is outrageous
I live in the country. Not one house where I live is under 2 acres. Most you can't even see from the street. So I am not sure why you feel the need to be so snarky.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:27 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:18 pm Thank heavens most people here have at least 6 car driveways. I can't even imagine only being able to park one car in my own driveway. We also don't have sidewalks so it would be a non issue so nothing I can personally say I have seen or experienced.
Hey it's you! You've been slacking lately and letting someone else take the anon 2 spot. You need to step up your game.
Nope, completely wrong person. I am not being mean just stating I don't think I have ever experienced an area that can only fit one car in a driveway.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:47 am
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:33 am
Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:03 am

Of course you do 3, lol

I would report these people also, their entitlement is outrageous
I have a two car garage and a decent sized driveway. It’s long and then turns toward the garage. I could probably fit more than 6 cars in it. And that’s the norm for my neighborhood
3 is the "I cant imagine" poster that usually says...I cant imagine being so stupid, dumb etc

I can fit 4 to 5 in my driveway and still have room to drive into either garage which is normal for this area as well
Nope, not me. I wasn't even trying to be mean.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:25 pm So we live in a subdivision, where many people park two cars deep in their drive, resulting in the second car hanging out onto the sidewalk apron.
Meaning... blocking the sidewalk.

This is a big pain in the ass for many with strollers etc. But more of a pain in the ass for people in wheelchairs.

Me? I have neither of those issues and can easily walk around.
However we do have two neighbors in motorized chairs/scooters, one of which I had to help one time because he was stuck in his scooter, between the curb and the car when he tried to go down and around.

He had been walking his dog and if his dog wasn't barking like mad I never would have known something was up. He is capable of getting out and standing but is very unsteady on his feet and couldn't move the scooter himself, which is where I helped him.

In any case I was talking to the neighbor who's house the old guy was stuck at she said that the guy had complained but she didn't care, it was her property as far as she was concerned and he should be driving those "go carts" in the street anyhow.
I brought up the other, a lady in a motorized chair not a scooter and she just shrugged.

So i went home and emailed two local council members, the mayor and the chief of police - all on one email pointing out the ongoing issue.
about 3 weeks later (last night) about 12 of my neighbors, that have been on facebook to discuss it - got tickets. 65 dollars a pop.

Everyone is on a rampage... I'm just enjoying the show. I don't feel bad. I feel justified doing it how I did it, given the anger these people are showing.
Good. The sidewalks are NOT private property, they are public property. If your driveway can't handle two cars, lengthen it, clear your garage so you can get one of the cars into it, or park elsewhere.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:11 pm
Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:22 pm Uhm...you need to own that publicly. Otherwise, everyone will assume it's the disabled folks who complained.
No I don't and no I will not.
I will not give them a target for their anger.
Right now they can think whatever they want and no one knows for sure.
And it's going to stay that way.
Then you suck. I'm sure they have a target for their anger and it's the wrong one.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would have reported it too, because it's not fair for those that can't just walk around. And the fact that she didn't care just makes it worse.

Anonymous 10

Unread post

passive aggressive much?

You couldn’t just knock on the door and tell them you just had a help a gentleman because the sidewalk was blocked and to please make sure it is clear in the future?
And remind the elderly or mobility imparted to do the same?
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Team you. Blocking the sidewalk is a dick move. Cars should be in the garage and/or all the way into the driveway. Not hanging out onto the sidewalk or into the street.
If people have too much crap inside their garage to park their car in it, then perhaps they need to get rid of some crap or rent a storage unit.
Locked Previous topicNext topic