Somewhat NSFW. What do you think of this picture?

Anonymous 2

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:46 pm I have no interest in a gay pride parade and wouldn't never go to one.
They all are allowed to be as proud as they want to be but their need to attract attention (as evidenced in this picture) only demonstrates their need for attention which translates into a mental illness.
LMAO
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:34 pm
iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:46 pm I have no interest in a gay pride parade and wouldn't never go to one.
They all are allowed to be as proud as they want to be but their need to attract attention (as evidenced in this picture) only demonstrates their need for attention which translates into a mental illness.
LMAO
People like you are disgusting. I get the fetish on display is a bit much but to equate our LGBTQ population as having a mental illness is just beyond gross. We can't all be wired as "the norm" sees fit. Embrace everyone and accept who they love is who they love. Some of my favorite people in this world are gay, bi (myself included) or trans (my nephew) and I'm still coming to terms with that. I've always loved people for who they are on the inside so I've had relationships with both men and women.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:02 am
Pjmm wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:47 am
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:20 pm

Some of them are advertised as family friendly though.
I've never seen a pride parade. They're really not done where i am. The closest I've ever heard of one being near here is the Florida Keys around Halloween. I don't think that's family friendly. I've seen furries at anime conventions with ds16. They're not in that sort of outfit though.

I swear where I am, houston, they advertise a family friendly gay pride parade....though I could be mistaken.
They are very family oriented. I typically go with my bff and our kids and several of their friends every year. We don't stay around for the actual parade because we end up soaked in sweat cause summer in Houston plus beating the traffic. Last year when we were leaving there were protestors just outside when we were leaving. They said something that I didn't hear but both my DD and her BFF said "guess what, God loves us all and who are you to judge anyone? And guess what, we go to a Christian University." I was so proud of them.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:03 am
agander2017 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:06 am The kid probably thinks they are wearing dog costumes, and knows nothing about what's actually going on.

While it's not something I would have my kid do, I'm not going to judge the parents. To each their own.
A kid that age has no clue what condoms and vibrators are but that doesn’t mean it’s okay to just leave them laying around easily accessible to her.
I agree. Again, it's not something I would let my child do, but this isn't my kid. Everyone raises their kids differently. If they feel this is okay for their child to be exposed at a young age, that's their thing. I don't agree with them, but I don't have to.

Anonymous 5

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:41 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:39 pm It's a gay pride parade. Did you not see the rainbow flag? And the guys are into puppy fetish.
Of course I saw the flag. I didn’t know if it was a gay pride parade or some other gay pride festival.

The fetish crap is wrong to be displaying in public. I won’t judge someone on their fetish but that doesn’t need to be on full display around children.
Sounds like your issue should be with the parent, not the people who are dressed up. If you don't feel comfotaking a child there, don't take yours.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

It’s pretty disturbing and not appropriate for kids. If they had questions, they’d be too young to know the answers. I am Not against the parades but I doubt I’d want to attend one.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:14 am
LMAO
People like you are disgusting. I get the fetish on display is a bit much but to equate our LGBTQ population as having a mental illness is just beyond gross. We can't all be wired as "the norm" sees fit. Embrace everyone and accept who they love is who they love. Some of my favorite people in this world are gay, bi (myself included) or trans (my nephew) and I'm still coming to terms with that. I've always loved people for who they are on the inside so I've had relationships with both men and women.
Whoa. Excuse me? I don't think you meant to quote me. I think you meant to quote that nutjob that I quoted. She was ranting last week about trans people having a mental illness. Now gay people have a mental illness. And people seeking attention have a mental illness. Which translates into gay people having a mental illness. My guess is that thinking that everyone else has a mental illness for just living their lives is the mental illness. She's absolutely ridiculous.

I'm glad to know that you're one of your own favorite people by the way.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:14 am
LMAO
Not disgusting, disgusted with this type of illness on display for children to witness. This behavior is not NORMAL, no matter how you define the word, Would it be okay for your children to see you and your partner doing whatever you enjoy doing sexually? Would you want them to witness that? Would you parade that behavior in front of your parents and your children's friends? NO YOU WOULD NOT, none of you would. It's easy to accept this type of illness hidden behind your computer screen with your children safely away from it..
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I found myself thinking about this a lot yesterday. Because I'm a big fan of the pride parade. It's a freedom exercise. So why do I disapprove of this.

And then I realized...it's like the obnoxious, militant breastfeeders who want to sit in the most crowded spot possible and bare both breasts. Yes, they have the right. But the behavior does not further the cause. It does not endear others to join the cause. It alienates potential allies.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:43 pm I found myself thinking about this a lot yesterday. Because I'm a big fan of the pride parade. It's a freedom exercise. So why do I disapprove of this.

And then I realized...it's like the obnoxious, militant breastfeeders who want to sit in the most crowded spot possible and bare both breasts. Yes, they have the right. But the behavior does not further the cause. It does not endear others to join the cause. It alienates potential allies.
Very well said!
Locked Previous topicNext topic