What made you run for the hills

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A friend set me up with a coworker. We talked on the phone a few times and decided to meet at a baseball game. I wore jeans, a jersey, and a hat. We met outside one of the gates and he looks at me and says he thinks he is in love...a girl who looks good in a jersey and hat and loves baseball. I thought he was joking. Nope. He actually brought up marriage. I took off and moved to another area of the stadium. Then he left so many messages on my voicemail he filled it up. He also somehow got my work number and called me there over and over.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

PII is not allowed on here.
That has his name and phone number on it.
Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:43 am At least he was honest with you. He gets points for that even if you never heard from him again.

Getting too close too fast makes me run. Also games.

This made me run pretty fast.

Screenshot_20190325-142130_Messages.jpg
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:27 am
Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:43 am At least he was honest with you. He gets points for that even if you never heard from him again.

There are crazies here. May want to take down the photo and edit out the name and number
I didn't realize his # was on it. Lol
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:45 am PII is not allowed on here.
That has his name and phone number on it.

Thank you. Its been edited out.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:38 am A friend set me up with a coworker. We talked on the phone a few times and decided to meet at a baseball game. I wore jeans, a jersey, and a hat. We met outside one of the gates and he looks at me and says he thinks he is in love...a girl who looks good in a jersey and hat and loves baseball. I thought he was joking. Nope. He actually brought up marriage. I took off and moved to another area of the stadium. Then he left so many messages on my voicemail he filled it up. He also somehow got my work number and called me there over and over.
I ran into one of my ex-husband's friends about a month ago. We exchanged #s and he called me like 10 minutes later telling me he has a house and will take care of me. Said I'd make a good wife because i "do what im supposed to do". Lmao. I blocked him and he called me over and over again. It took about 3 weeks before he gave up.

These men have no idea do they? Seriously.
Ladyiq
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:51 am
Shaken1976 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:38 am A friend set me up with a coworker. We talked on the phone a few times and decided to meet at a baseball game. I wore jeans, a jersey, and a hat. We met outside one of the gates and he looks at me and says he thinks he is in love...a girl who looks good in a jersey and hat and loves baseball. I thought he was joking. Nope. He actually brought up marriage. I took off and moved to another area of the stadium. Then he left so many messages on my voicemail he filled it up. He also somehow got my work number and called me there over and over.
I ran into one of my ex-husband's friends about a month ago. We exchanged #s and he called me like 10 minutes later telling me he has a house and will take care of me. Said I'd make a good wife because i "do what im supposed to do". Lmao. I blocked him and he called me over and over again. It took about 3 weeks before he gave up.

These men have no idea do they? Seriously.
That was scary. Sounds like he was harboring some feelings before.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:09 am I met this guy at a friends birthday party.
He was handsome, nice and was a perfect gentleman.We talked and hung out together at the party and exchanged numbers before we left.
We talked on the phone for a few weeks then he asked me out to dinner and a movie.
Because of our different schedules I told him I would meet him at the restaurant instead of him picking me up and he gave the address but not the name of the restaurant.
After I got off work, I went home and showered then got all dolled up.... I was so excited.
I pretty much knew where the restaurant should be according to the address but I drove around for 10-15 minutes going around in circles. The address he gave me was a Motel 6, but that couldnt be right because we were supposed to have dinner. I texted him and told him he gave me the wrong address...the address he gave me was for a motel.
He texted back saying that was the right address and to come to motel room 105 first because he had a surprise for me and to pull up in front of the room and honk my horn.
Okay......weird but by this time I getting hungry and just wanted to eat.
I pulled into the parking lot and found the room. I parked in front, honked my horn a few times and waited.
2-3 minutes later the room door opened and there he was........ butt naked covered in whipped cream from literally his shoulders to his knees except for his penis and balls. The idiot even had a bunch of maraschino cherries hanging out of his mouth.
I was F***ing gobsmacked, I didnt know what to do. I started aughing so hard I couldnt catch my breathe. Im still sitting in my car and he starts twirling around and dancing. His dick is flopping around in the wind and he motions for me to get put of the car.
By now I knew this was a huge mistake, so I started backed out so I could leave. The idiot tried to stop me by chasing my car, lol.
I looked in the rear view mirror and saw the room door had shut while he was running butt naked through the parking lot, lol
Uh huh cute story.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

One guy kept running his hand up my thigh. He kept trying to get me to make out. It was a first date. I asked him to take me home and he refused. Said that he wouldn't take me home until I relaxed and he could get to know me. I got out at a stop sign and called mom to come get me. I had to stop my guy friends from tracking him down.
One talked comic books for hours. He had to clear all dates with his mom. Thanks no thanks. We only went out 4 times and he was afraid to be alone with me. Nice kid, but a kid not a man.
I chased guys off by talking about wanting kids. I knew I wanted them and lots of them. If the idea chased them off, then they were for me.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Met a dude at a former co-worker's party. Nice guy, freshly divorced but had been separated from his ex wife for a few yrs.

Went on a few dates. Nothing too crazy.

A month and a half in, he starts talking about WHEN we move in together and how his daughter and mine would have to share a room but his son would have to have his own room cuz "guys prefer solitude".

Showed up at my place one day with his two kids in tow and wanted to see how they'd get along with their "new stepsister". My daughter was barely 4 at the time. His kids were considerably older and clearly did not want to be there entertaining a preschooler.

I was gracious to a point, letting them into my home and trying to find things to occupy the two kids. His daughter decides she likes my daughter's blankie and dude takes it from my daughter telling her to share with her sister. Dude's daughter smirks at mine as she wraps blankie around her.

I went over, snatched back her blankie and told him to take his kids and get the hell out. He argues that by raising her as an only child, I was raising a brat and it was obvious when she refused to share her blankie.

Told him to f**k off and get the f**k out and take his F***ing crotch goblins with him.

He tried to call me after but I ignored it. Tried to email me. Even found me online in a chat forum I frequented at the time.

He was blocked in every way I could think of.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:20 am Met a dude at a former co-worker's party. Nice guy, freshly divorced but had been separated from his ex wife for a few yrs.

Went on a few dates. Nothing too crazy.

A month and a half in, he starts talking about WHEN we move in together and how his daughter and mine would have to share a room but his son would have to have his own room cuz "guys prefer solitude".

Showed up at my place one day with his two kids in tow and wanted to see how they'd get along with their "new stepsister". My daughter was barely 4 at the time. His kids were considerably older and clearly did not want to be there entertaining a preschooler.

I was gracious to a point, letting them into my home and trying to find things to occupy the two kids. His daughter decides she likes my daughter's blankie and dude takes it from my daughter telling her to share with her sister. Dude's daughter smirks at mine as she wraps blankie around her.

I went over, snatched back her blankie and told him to take his kids and get the hell out. He argues that by raising her as an only child, I was raising a brat and it was obvious when she refused to share her blankie.

Told him to f**k off and get the f**k out and take his F***ing crotch goblins with him.

He tried to call me after but I ignored it. Tried to email me. Even found me online in a chat forum I frequented at the time.

He was blocked in every way I could think of.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Crotch goblins!

That dude sounds really needy and like someone I would shove in a closet and forget about. lmao
Locked Previous topicNext topic