If your husband

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:38 am
Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:38 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:37 am

You really are not that bright. The admins or mods or whatever they are called can see all of that. It doesnt matter if you are using another email or another account. It is based off of IP address
Defensive much?
I am not defensive. Just calling you out on your ignorance
And also, definitely not Red.
She was much saner.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:42 am
Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:35 am

Yes because there's no such thing as other emails, alt accounts, other screen names. Jfc.
You really are not that bright. The admins or mods or whatever they are called can see all of that. It doesnt matter if you are using another email or another account. It is based off of IP address
Unless she has a dynamic ip address which can change or she is a hacker that can bounce it across the continent
This is red we are talking about. She isnt smart enough to do something like that.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:43 am

Unless she has a dynamic ip address which can change or she is a hacker that can bounce it across the continent
This is red we are talking about. She isnt smart enough to do something like that.
LMAO, okay you win that round
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:43 am

IP addresses change all the time. Just google it 'Do IP addresses change?'
She would literally have to do nothing.

Someone fucked up.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:33 am

You must be an idiot. The owner of the site confirmed she isnt even here.
Yes because there's no such thing as other emails, alt accounts, other screen names. Jfc.

She could be using a different device.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:46 am I’d walk over to the door, open it and motion him out.
He sounds narcissistic
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would not stay married to someone who yelled in my face. Been there, done that. It is awful and emotional abuse.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:33 am

You must be an idiot. The owner of the site confirmed she isnt even here.
People can and do often have more than one or two IP addresses.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd walk.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He'd probably get my knee in his balls as hard as I could hit him, then while he's at work the kids and I would be gone. I'd file for divorce and anything else I could.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Locked Previous topicNext topic